Making brwnies with Cannabutter. Help please!

SublimeSmoker

Okay so I made some awesome cannabutter last night. I expect it to be pretty potent. Used about 1/2 oz of citral bud to two sticks of butter to make this cannabutter last night. This morning when I woke up I had some amazing cannabutter in the fridge. I was just going to use a box mix of brownies. I was wondering instead of using oil can I just substitute the cannabutter in place of the oil. I was wondering if anyone had done this substitution before and wondering if it would still have the right texture and taste. Any advice would help. I want to make these brownies this evening. :smokin:

Okay so from the research I did I don't think using butter in the oil's place will make too big of a difference. I used about 1 1/2 to 2 sticks of cannabutter. This box called for 2 oz of water, 3 eggs, 2oz of oil. I used all the cannabutter and placed that in the oil's place. I did add about an oz of oil and another oz of water just to rinse the butter out of the cup but the mix was a little thick before I did this procedure. I will let everyone know how they turn out.:yummy:

Hi Sublime,

Was curious what method you used to make your cannabutter? I have made some cannabutter in the past without too much success.

Cgs

I used Hash's Recipe. I believe it's the top thread on this forum. 7 easy steps to making cannabutter. It's not that hard bro. Just remember to use 1oz to 1 lb of butter(4 sticks). As I stated I used a 1/2oz of bud to 2 sticks of butter. I brought about 3 cups of water to a boil. turned it down and added my butter. Let that dissolve for close to a half hour. Then I added my weed. Must cook on a low temperature. I used the lowest setting I had on my stove. I let it simmer for about an hour after adding the weed. Then you let it cool, strain it in a tuppleware container with cheese cloth, coffee filters, something. then after you have your final product place in the fridge over night for the cannabutter to seperate from the water. Good luck man.
:blunt:

BTW.. I meant to let everyone know how my brownies turned out. A batch floored 4 people yesterday evening. So no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom