Cannabutter / Brownies

JayDee8991

What's up dudes. I made cannabutter and brownies for the first time a couple of days ago, figured I would share it with the public aka cannabis forums. I have some pictures I got with my phone that I can upload later. So here's how it went.

Cannabutter:

Started by bringing a 1/2 cup of water to a boil in one pan, and melting 2 sticks of UNsalted land-o-lakes butter in another. Once the water reached a boil and the butter was melted, I then lowered the temperature burner with the water pan to LOW and pored the butter into the water and also threw in the weed(A half ounce of heads + stems[Great source of THC]). Once the three ingredients were together in the same pan I stirred the mixture so no bud was stuck to the pan, then I placed the lid on the pan. I stirred the mixture every 15 minutes for 3.5 hours. With only 15 minutes to go I prepared my strainer. A bowl with the top covered with panties(unused obviously) held with an elastic. After the final 15 minutes were up I poured the mixture into the bowl at a slow pace to avoid spilling any of the mixture. Once all the liquid and bud was out of the pan, I carefully pulled off the elastic and squeezed the panties to make sure all butter/water was extracted. I then pored the mixture into a tupperwear container, capped it and put it the freezer. After about 45 minutes the butter and water separated with the butter completely solidified. I drained the water and had two sticks of solid cannabutter.

Brownies:

With cannabutter brownies are very easy to make, simply substitute melted cannabutter for the recommended amount of olive oil. So I cut my chunk of cannabutter in half. I melted half and wrapped the second half in tin foil and put it in the fridge for safe keeping. Once the second half was completely melted I pored it into my brown mix with the appropriate amount of eggs and water. I then stirred, placed evenly in baking pan, placed pan in the oven at stated temperature, baked for stated time, removed pan, let cool, cut with plastic knife, GOT HIGH!

NOTE: One stick of butter(cannabutter or normal) is equal to a 1/2 cup of cooking oil. Most brownies call for 1/4 or 1/2 of cooking oil.

The final product came out great, the brownies are delicious and got me STONED!

Pictures on the way!

Thanks!

Here are a few pictures of I took.

Melting the butter and the bud:
meltings.jpg

Stirring of the mixture[Butter, water, weed]:
cookingr.jpg

Half of the final butter product:
butterxr.jpg

The brownies all packaged up and ready to eat:
browniesq.jpg

Sorry I didn't take more, I was more focused on making it right than taking a tone of pictures =/ Perhaps next time I can do some sort of picture or maybe even video tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom