Making my own strain

glassbowls

ok here it is. im ether gonna get lowrider or lowrider 2 and cross it with this seeds that my friend gave me there from the 70's thats all i really know. and i know ima have to back cross it and all that im not lookin for info on breeding what i want to know is should i use lowrider or lowrider 2? if i go with one theres less of a background to take into consideration for the cross if i go with to its go a higher yield and potentcy but it also has more strains in its background so would i get more of a varity with the cross i will be stabelizing it for a year or two hell maybe three who knows. well yeah thats whats up for me. hit me back with some thought anything would be appreciated.

peace glass

I've grown both LR and LR2. LR2 will produce more. Personally I think they are both good smokes.

30 year old seeds ? :laughtwo:....Good luck on that. :smokin:

i know its a long shot but hey if they dont work i still got some killa green bud seeds ima plant to. just really want to make my own auto strain. i mean one day when i got some more money i will buy a good strain an make it auto but i dont got the money for both at least so far this year.

i cant try both cuz i dont got the money for both i can only buy one. im shore ether one will have one good results.

yeah i know i will get a bunch of different phenos but hey thats the best part of stabelizing your own strain. choosing what i want. at least that what i think about it.

peace glass

If you're not a very experienced grower, messing with breeding is folly. Anything truly special you get out of it would just be pure luck. How established are you at this?

Back
Top Bottom