Making suppositories

Cbdman

I am trying to make a suppository, for my mother in law. I am using coco butter mixed with coconut oil and marijuana and cbd oil. I was going to place into a mold then have them into a zip lock but i notice they start to melt once my hand touched it. So I am wondering if i can place the mixture into a 0 gel capsule. This way i can prevent it melting in her hand. Trying to get this right so she will be open to try this for her gastrointestinal disorder.

I've put both dried flower, and rosin/coconut oil in gelatin capsules. Be sure that whatever you put into the capsules is water free. A little water in the mix will dissolve them.

The dried flower was decarbed and put through an electric bladed herb grinder, before putting the powder into the capsules. Size 0 holds 0.25gm, and size 2 holds 0.15gm of dried flower. I found there was quite a variance in the strength of the capsules. Some had more trichomes than others.

I make an RSO course of treatment equivalent where I put a mix of coconut oil and rosin into the capsules. I make them in three strengths for the six stages. Every second stage uses two capsules from the previous stage.

Thanks Old Salt
I will try the gel caps and see how it works, sounds like it should do the job after your info. Thanks Again

I've put both dried flower, and rosin/coconut oil in gelatin capsules. Be sure that whatever you put into the capsules is water free. A little water in the mix will dissolve them.

The dried flower was decarbed and put through an electric bladed herb grinder, before putting the powder into the capsules. Size 0 holds 0.25gm, and size 2 holds 0.15gm of dried flower. I found there was quite a variance in the strength of the capsules. Some had more trichomes than others.

I make an RSO course of treatment equivalent where I put a mix of coconut oil and rosin into the capsules. I make them in three strengths for the six stages. Every second stage uses two capsules from the previous stage.
message me please

Back
Top Bottom