?male or female? I need picture of plants in the beggining of there growing stage.

chronic_420

?male or female? I need picture of plants in the beggining of there growing stage.
ok well I have a plant that is about 3 feet tall.
I read up on how to sex a plant but I just want to be sure.
where ever a stem branched off the main stem there are little pointy things.
I know that if a hair like yellowish hair (pistol) comes out it's female and if a something else comes out it's male.

But what does the thing that comes out of the male look like?

does anyone have any pictures of the male thing at the first stages of the pollen sack opening.

and by the way two little yellowish hairs have just come out of the little pointy things on my plant. I just want to be sure it's a female. :D

the sac of my plant has already open and little hairs have already come out of it but I need pictures of the pollen sacs opening on a male because I want to be able to tell the difference between the both. I just want to be sure that my plant is a female.

Here are pics from my plants, taken at the time that I sexed them. You want to remove the males BEFORE they get as far as MALE2.

What do you do to the males? What do you remove from the plant to keep it female? I am confused about that..

Re: ?male or female? I need picture of plants in the beggining of there growing stage

Go to photo gallery . Type in " male flowers " in the search box.:smokin:

Re: ?male or female? I need picture of plants in the beggining of there growing stage

Mr music man asks, what do you remove from the plant to keep it female ? Nothing you do will change a male into a female . Remove the entire plant (male ). Unless you plan to make a seed crop . :smokin:

We have a winner! Sabin has replied to the older thread of the week :)

Cheers!

heheh just pullin your chain guys, people actually ask that a lot here, and showing folks how to use the photo search feature is very helpful :)

Ha !:thedoubletake: :rofl:I just noticed the age of this thread . This thread's age borders on the paleolithic !Thanks Boss.:rofl::smokin:

Males start out as 1 pod also. This pod ends up splitting open to form the bannanas. When a male pod is new it might have a slight hook like appendage on it but not all do. Just because you see one pod does not mean it's a female. The hairs are what assures it's female.

the boys have balls and the girls have ... well... you know...

Male

male5.jpg

Female

fem1.jpg

I set 7 seedlings next to each other last grow, and they were all female but one, and I pulled it because it was a runt, never got to see it's sex. I think if you can prove they know there is another plant next to them, the whole hobby would change :)

I've always went by if the first leaves off the plant are crossed they are males they dont wana get fucked, but if they are spread out they are females and the want to get fucked

Bet you've tossed quite a few good females away with this procedure. The "only" way to see sex is to look for balls or pistals.

Sabin said:
Wow, old posts...lol, well here is the outcome of my last reply. I stated below that males have multi-bulbs at the split, in the pictures. Females had one. Yes, males also start with one, but if you wait long enough you'll see the female never makes more than the one, then banana-like opens to show a hair, you know it's a Female.

The male has multi-balls...lol pods. So MY UPDATE, mine did turn out to be right on, FEMALE and is ready for harvest, I have about 21 3 inch buds, fully loaded with Trich's. White hairs have slowed, red hairs by the tons, and Sugar white trich's OMG smeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll sweet!

Males have multi-pods, Females have only one, then a banana-like pod forms and hair comes out, it shouldn't have 4 or 5 little bulbs around it, if it does, it's a male get rid of it.

I also found by not grouping the plants together creates more females. Only when there are multi-plants together, one decides hummmmm, there's all these females, I'll be a male.

Theory and think about it, we are all female, until we chose and some times one or two people have both. The more plants away from each other, the female is the producer of the chain to keep it going. Males do nothing for the weed chain to keep going.

By doing this, I have started new plants in different parts of the home, everyone female. Then I can group them after they made their choice to be female. Being alone, females override being male.

Does anyone get this theory? But then again, it's my theory and most Pisces are right when it comes to theory. :) And if you don't get it, go back to school....lol
And Sabin...hate to tell you this friend but your theory is just that...theory. If the theory had any merit we wouldn't need to make feminized or female beans. We could just grow them all apart. I'd say you have experienced what's known as a coincidense but not a new method to forcing sex.

Back
Top Bottom