"Marihuana" Is a Legal Term! Very Important Info for Everyone

jcolehaley

In Title 21 of the United States Code (USC) also known as the "Controlled Substances Act" Section 802. Definitions the Code specifically defines the LEGAL TERM "marihuana":
(16) The term "marihuana" means all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of such plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds or resin. Such term does not include the mature stalks of such plant, fiber produced from such stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of such plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such mature stalks (except the resin extracted therefrom), fiber, oil, or cake, or the sterilized seed of such plant which is incapable of germination.

"Cannabis" is NOT defined in the ACT because it is the scientific name for a PLANT!

The deceptions (and crimes) of the corporation(s) known as government and law enforcement are unbelievable.
First of all, and most important to understand, is the fact that the USC (as with ALL legislation such as Statutes, Regulations, Codes, etc.,) have VERY specific definitions and subjects under their jurisdiction. The extent of the jurisdiction is ONLY "within" the "United States". "United States" is defined in 28 USC § 3002 (15)
“United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.
28 USC § 3002 - Definitions | LII / Legal Information Institute

The geographic jurisdiction of this corporation (UNITED STATES) is limited to the ten mile square of Washington DC, possessions and territories of the UNITED STATES such as buildings it owns and military bases. Period!.
The LAND known as North America or Turtle Island is outside of their legal jurisdiction, but they won't complain much if you VOLUNTEER yourself to be under their jurisdiction even though you are a living breathing man/woman. We volunteer ourselves by putting on the mask or "persona" known by several names, documents and legal terms such as "Citizen, Person, Individual, Taxpayer, Resident, Employee," and identified by "Birth Certificate, Social Security Number, TIN, Driver License," etc.. Merely having those documents means nothing until you decide to use them or put on the mask/persona of your "person," and consent to contract with another "person" aka corporation or legal fiction. [Edit: I shouldn't say the documents "means nothing", the fact is those documents are dead legal fictions that have no power unless a living MAN {not the gender} decides to use them. One can rebut the presumptions those documents create by filing an Affirmation of Truth that clearly states you are a living breathing MAN not subject to the corporate policies.]

15 USC § 7 defines "person" as: "The word “person”, or “persons”, wherever used in sections 1 to 7 of this title shall be deemed to include corporations and associations existing under or authorized by the laws of either the United States, the laws of any of the Territories, the laws of any State, or the laws of any foreign country.

DAMNIT, everything I typed after this is now lost after clicking 'post' and it went to the login screen. This is not even half of what I had typed. This is very important stuff for everybody to learn.

OK, now to re-type some of it?

Police must have "Probable Cause" to ask for ID or search you. AS the 4th Amendment states:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

A VALID Warrant, must be issued under OATH by a "Judge" of competent jurisdiction. Unfortunately most Warrants are NOT valid since there are no "Judges" in the Justice System. What we think is a Judge, is actually a Magistrate or Administrator working FOR the STATE corporation and the Roman Church/Cult.

The first words out of your mouth in response to a cops query for ID or permission to search should be in the form of a QUESTION asking for PROOF that the Code he is acting under applies to a living breathing man/woman. Always put the burden of proof on them to show jurisdiction, probable cause or a VALID Warrant issued under OATH by a Judge (impartial, and NOT an employee of the STATE).
Unless you have harmed another, destroyed their property or dishonored a VALID contract, they have NO "Probable Cause" that you have committed a "crime" and they are acting under COMMERCIAL CODE.

Do NOT consent to any search (even if they have a so-called Warrant), do NOT consent to sign any ticket or booking document (if threatened with arrest or other action for not signing, write "Under Duress" clearly above your scratched, illegible signature)... NEVER, NEVER say 'yes' to the question "Do you understand these rights?" This question literally means "Do you stand under this jurisdiction?", do you consent to do business (be arrested and charged)?

Enough typing for one session. The following is not a plug for my website (a personal blog site), but there is more info, videos (especially watch the Santos Bonacci videos), links, and a particular document you should learn, download, print and present to any cop or legal fiction such as a Court. Its titled "Affirmation of Truth" and could save your ass a whole lot of headache and expense for legal fees and legal representation (which you should never get - ALL Lawyers/Attorneys are employees of the STATE and are loyal to the BAR Association, The Crown legal authority)
The website is jcolehaley.com click the /sovereignty and /documents tabs for info on this topic...

It is my hope that everybody, especially in this community, would learn these basics and stop needless harassment at the point of contact with policy enforcement officers (Police)

May Freedom and Peace Prevail on Earth :peace:

re: "Marihuana" Is a Legal Term! Very Important Info for Everyone

"Do you need a Lawyer?:

A Lawyer (Barrister or Solicitor) can only "represent" the artificial-person in any legal proceedings. If you use a Lawyer, you remain within the artificial-person domain and therefore are subject to the full force of all the statute laws. You only have a small chance of winning any proceedings, and usually at great expense, because you have to deal with every law, most of which have taken away the rights and freedoms of the natural-person.

A human-being can "present" himself as a natural-person in any legal proceedings, and does not need a Lawyer. You should never "represent" yourself, only "present" yourself. If you do not use a Lawyer, you can remain within the natural-person domain and therefore still have all your fundamental rights and freedoms intact. You have a very high probability of successfully winning any legal proceedings because the rights of a natural-person are sacrosanct (immune from violation) in any court. If you do not wish to conduct your own legal proceedings, you may have another human-being act as your "agent" and conduct the proceedings for you."

Although somewhat limited, this site is a great read: Natural-Person Government Tricks Page

From the UCC § 1-201. General Definitions Uniform Commercial Code - Article 1
(27) "Person" means an individual, corporation, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, limited liability company, association, joint venture, government, governmental subdivision, agency, or instrumentality, public corporation, or any other legal or commercial entity.

In common English you can find the definition of "individual" as meaning not- divisible, single entity, etc., I have also been searching for the legal definition of "Individual." After several attempts and numerous websites, I found ONE page on justanswer.com from the "Expert" who uses many words, but does not actually give references to the definition. He rambles on and on about how it comes from the constitution (which does not 'define' the word, only uses it), and then FINALLY gives the one and only reference that I think does actually exist for this widely used term (I know why, but can hardly imagine that such an important and widely used word does not have more of a 'definition' than this):

(2) the term "individual" means a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence; U.S. Code TITLE 5 > PART I > CHAPTER 5 > SUBCHAPTER II > § 552a Records Maintained on Individuals.
What is the legal definition of the word ... - JustAnswer

This (and law in general) is such a rabbit hole of endless ring-around-the-rosie and incomprehensible mumbo jumbo BS. Reading that definition only leads to more questions: what is "citizen of the United States?" well again there is no real clear definition, but I found this:
Synonyms: citizen, national, subject
These nouns denote a person owing allegiance to a nation or state and entitled to its protection: an American citizen; a British national; a French subject.
So we can put that together and say that an "individual" is a "subject of the United States" which includes all corporations and legal entities/fictions or "Person(s)."
I should note that in the definition of "individual" at individual legal definition of individual. individual synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary. , it says "See also: corpse, patent, person and sole among others. Note that "sole" means 'one, only' and I have mostly seen it refer to a corporation 'sole'...

Well, I could go on and on with comments and pasting definitions, but I gotta take a shit.

The point is that the living breathing man on the land is FREE and "Sovereign" - the endless Statutes, Codes and Regulations that politicians (CEO's and officers of the corporation) put out, ONLY applies to the corporation and its subjects, which are nothing more than legal fictions, pieces of paper and bits of data. Except for their uniforms, guns and use of force, cops have no more authority over you than any other MAN, AND they can be held personally responsible for violating your sovereign rights.

I would love to see if this defense actually works, but would hate to be the one trying it.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm pretty clueless in regards to our legal system) but if one was found innocent with this defense would that not set a legal precedent? And wouldn't the courts of that State be obligated to rule in the same manner for ant other case?

Yes, IF such a ruling were to be made it would set a precedent (which is called "Case Law"), and that is exactly why they usually "dismiss" (like canceling, so that it's not recorded) the case if they can not trick the man/woman into fumbling.

I have been patiently anticipating the moment to test my knowledge with a policy enforcement officer (polic(e)y), but I am certainly not trying to attract the attention. I feel I am prepared though, and will certainly write about the experience and hopefully video tape it or at least audio record it.

The few points that apply to everyone regardless of your status or alleged "crime" or "offense" is NEVER say yes to the question "do you understand these rights" (do you "stand under" the corporate policies? do you consent to being arrested or contract with thug corporations?, do you know the foreign language of Legalese, even though it sounds like English, it is NOT - so never ever say 'yes' to that question), NEVER consent to ANY search, even if they have a so-called "warrant" (most of them are a fraud), and never try to defend yourself, tell your story or make small talk with a cop, they are NOT your friend, use MINIMAL words and always try to put the burden of proof on them with questions. The "Judge" is the only one authorized to "hear" a defense and decide the "law" as it applies to your case. Cops are the salesmen working for the STATE, they are gathering "evidence" to use AGAINST YOU. NOTHING you say to a cop can be used in your defense and they often twist your words out of context... so the best advice is REMAIN SILENT, DO NOT CONSENT to anything and ask them to show you proof that the ordinance or code, etc., applies to a living man.

Back
Top Bottom