Marijuana Drink to be Sold in Britain

Stoner4Life

Anti-drug groups are up in arms over a marijuana-laced iced tea marketed in Britain as a healthy drink even though mind-altering chemicals have been removed.

C-Ice Swiss Cannabis Ice Tea is already on store shelves in continental Europe, Brand Republic reported. The drink is legal because the THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, has been taken out.

The containers to be used in Britain say that the beverage imparts "a fantastic natural feeling," The Sun reported. The containers also have a picture of marijuana leaves and advertise that the drink contains hemp blossom syrup and an extract of hemp bloom.

"This is normalization of cannabis in young people's minds," said David Raynes, a spokesman for the National Drug Prevention Alliance UK. "So many people come off the rails because of cannabis."

Newshawk: Stoner4Life - 420 Magazine
Source: United Press International
Pubdate: 26 June 2006
Copyright: Copyright 2006 United Press International, Inc.
Website: United Press International - News. Analysis. Insight.

i'm goingto have a look in the super market the next timeI go and I'll get some if I can!!!
I would try it just to see what its like!
perhaps when i've tested i could tell u wot its like... I can imagine that it may taste like shite!
I'm left wondering wether or not the drink will have an age limit stamped on it... I don't think I'd be too happy if my kid went to the shop and bought some for himself

that what it looks like. i want it

Back
Top Bottom