Marijuana: Foolish Fallacious Dangers

Truth Seeker

This article is based upon The Oregonian's November 25 2012 report, in which the headline was, 'A Seven-Year Old Uses Medical Marijuana', where it was reported that a child was using very strong, high dose marijuana extract. Following this, the letters to the editor went like chicken licking, 'The Sky is Falling'. The child is doing well.

Noelle Crombie, The Oregonian's reporter of this remarkable story went into a 'hissy fit' that the child wasn't "monitored by a pediatrician". She did have a couple of pediatric oncologists though who marveled at her improved health while taking severely toxic chemotherapy and according to Ms. Crombie, the very dangerous high grade marijuana, which according to other anti-marijuana advocates, causes long-term damage to her intellect, memory and attention.

The child's real father also has a hissy fit about this but he should have been pleasantly surprised that she was doing so well with this falsely accused 'dangerous drug', marijuana, and was not sick but playing video games. The child, Mykayla, uses marijuana to CONTROL pain, nausea, vomiting, depression, and sleeping problems caused by the chemotherapy. Ms. Crombie went right through the ceiling when she found out that Mykayla was using cannabis extract which was 58.6% THC, which is very high, but in her case it was satisfactorily controlling the usual severe chemotherapy side effects. Mykayla is using a high dose but it is not adversely affecting her. I would say that her mental function is on a par with reporter Ms. Crombie, who states that Mykayla's marijuana treatment is not shared by the American medical establishment. If anything, this shows that in general, American doctors do not know anything about a medicine which has been used safely and successfully for about 5,000 years. I would say that Mykayla knows more about it than the doctors do.

The U.S. government owns the patent on the use of cannabis for cancer. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Mykayla is apparently is doing quite well despite this "hatchet job" by Ms. Crombie and The Oregonian.

I checked through my files and discovered that I had written an article, 'Marijuana Dangers Leveque' on Feb 2 2009. Apparently Mykayla doesn't have any of these alleged foolish fallacious dangers.

Mykayla.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: salem-news.com
Author: Dr. Phil Leveque
Website: Marijuana: Foolish Fallacious Dangers - Salem-News.Com

Back
Top Bottom