Marijuana Myths

weediologist said:
I Have Smoked Everyday Up To Know About 4 Blunts A Day To My Self With Just Commercal Weed(alright Weed) And Have Problems With Memory Lost When Am High And When Am Not When Dealing With Memerizing New Spellings, Phone Numbers And Other Little Things. Other Then That Am Good....its Hard For My To Stay High My High Last About 10 Minutes That It,,,, I Think I Need Better Weed Or I Just Have A High Tollorance.??

If you're only high for about 10 minutes, you need to stop smokin for a couple weeks, because that's just a waste of weed and money. The sad fact is, the more frequently you smoke, the less of a buzz you're going to get, and you're going to use more weed getting that buzz, hence spending more money for more weed. You might as well be doin blow.

It sucks, but it's the only way. Quit for about a week or 2 and then smoke again, it will be like the first time again :Rasta::peace:

ya ive had times where i would only be fairly high for like 25 minutes after sharing a dank join with a friend... slowed down a little bit dont know how it took to get back to normal but at the time i has bought an o for personals and when i noticed how immuned i was it was nearly done, mabey in like 5 days

If it feels good do it!!!! I have 2 girls that love to drive me nuts.....but all I have to remember.....is that when nap and bed time come....out comes the herb.....AND then it's off to a care-free time when I can just chill and be at peace....

its people like htisgod that make pot look bad for the federal assholes. I'm sure your not addicted to pot because pot isnt physicaly addictive. You might depend on it to relax somtimes but it wont cause you to break down without it. Thats ridiculous to say that you are addicted to marijuana. We arent talking about meth or crack. Trying to sound cool.... oh im addicted to pot but i addmit it so its all good.... whatever dude.

420kylerules420 said:
its people like htisgod that make pot look bad for the federal assholes. I'm sure your not addicted to pot because pot isnt physicaly addictive. You might depend on it to relax somtimes but it wont cause you to break down without it. Thats ridiculous to say that you are addicted to marijuana. We arent talking about meth or crack. Trying to sound cool.... oh im addicted to pot but i addmit it so its all good.... whatever dude.
It's people like YOU that make pot smokers look bad.
Drug use requires responsibility, period. The dude is being responsible and aknowledging that he has slipped-up and abused cannabis. Have you heard of addictive personalities? Maybe this guy has one.

Drugs affect everyone differently. I know people that can smoke cig's and not get addicted, and some people who absolutly cannot quit, despite their sincere efforts to do so.

"If you're only high for about 10 minutes, you need to stop smokin for a couple weeks, because that's just a waste of weed and money."

I'd recommend you change the quality.. 10 minutes.. that sounds like taco weed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Im an athlete, and i try to stay in the best shape i can be in...the thing is i like to have fun every once in a while, and i learned that drinking isnt the best thing to do. Ive only smoked once and i didnt get high so obviously my first question is how to fucking get high quicker. My other question is how often should i do it in order to stay in the shape that im in. Thanks a lot! :cheesygrinsmiley:

hahaha, that's funny, but anywho

first time smokers don't get high, cuz they don't know what to expect! as far as what they feel... the 3rd you smoke, u will get a nice high, cuz u'll feel the sensation again, and ur body can isolate it so u then know what feeling to look for when u smoke...
so next time... relax... take it easy and smoke a couple bowls with a friend.. just talk like normal, try no to think about "getting high" and by the time u notice, u will be as high as a kite

420kylerules420 said:

If this guy has an addictive personality then its quite possible that he slipped up like J8 said because you can really be addicted to anything... t.v, video games, drugs, booze, sex anything that controls your life is an addictive thing. Is it bad to be addicted??? Yes, if you dont accept that you are and base your life around the thing in question. I was once addicted to weed, I would sit at home thinking of how to get some, plan ahead to make sure i could cop, and then spend my whole day smoking..... THAT IS NOT HEALTHY. Its all about control and responsibilty man. Physical is one aspect of addiction but have you heard of Mental Addiction?

no mames guey!

^^

huh?

Serpico said:
If this guy has an addictive personality then its quite possible that he slipped up like J8 said because you can really be addicted to anything... t.v, video games, drugs, booze, sex anything that controls your life is an addictive thing. Is it bad to be addicted??? Yes, if you dont accept that you are and base your life around the thing in question. I was once addicted to weed, I would sit at home thinking of how to get some, plan ahead to make sure i could cope, and then spend my whole day smoking..... THAT IS NOT HEALTHY. Its all about control and responsibilty man. Physical is one aspect of addiction but have you heard of Mental Addiction?

You've pretty much nailed it. Mental addiction is possible with nearly any substance or behavior: violence (think of some of the bad cops out there), food, killing (we will reap a bitter harvest with our returning combat troops...), abuse (ever wonder why those women don't leave), booze, cannibis, drugs (legal & illegal), etc. I personally would classify Cannibis as different from the other recreational pharmecuticals though (my opinion) as I consider a refined or synthetic product a drug and the raw unprocessed form an herb (Vallium=drug, Oxycotin=drug, Heroin=drug, cocaine=drug, Prozak=drug, etc.).

In the course of your "addiction" did you ever do things you didn't remember doing? (blackouts) Did you ever get violent? Did it ever make you sick? --- Probably not... So, were you more a danger to society than an alcoholic? Again probably not, though your government would happily lock you away for a longer jail term than if you had raped and murdered a 10-year old....

And since your "addiction" was not to either of the legal (and heavily taxed) drugs, (Ethanol and nicotine) you are probably physically much healthier that you might be if you had been an alcoholic or cigarette smoker.

Just food for thought...

<hr>

^^^ yes your correct, but wether its a legal addiction like tv or an illegal addiction like heroin.... they are preety much the same as far as the addictive behavior goes. Marijuana addiction or abuse if you wonna call it that is safer then alot of other addictions but thats not the point. An addiction is an addiction. Kudos to Chester for stimulating some intellectual ideas from my being.

being a diabetic kinda sucks. Alcohol always messing with my blood sugar so I switched to a safer alternative. ie weed. I never had a problem until a few months ago when I'm sure that when I smoked this swagg i got(real seedy) it dropped my blood sugar. Never happened with any other buds I have had seeds or seedless. I tried it a couple times and everytime my sugar dropped. I couldn't find any studies done on it. Sadly that connect dried up and it hasn't happened again. But i would love to be able to smoke a joint instead of giving myself a shot. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard or knows anything about this.

Re: Marijuana Myths-Nice bit. Enjoyed it

i found it very informative, as I had not idea fo 420's origin.

Just yesterday amongst some old dishware/glassec ect. I found a small shotglass which I'm pretty sure my family aquired in Holland some where in the 80's, because of the design on the front: a clock with potleafs as the hours, and the hands point to 4:20. It's my new favorite collectable.
:bongrip:
bless all pot smokers/growers
Alex

1st timers "not feeling it" is the biggest load I've ever heard. show me someone that experiences that, and I'll show you someone too baked to make an honest assesment.

this is really helpful

:bongrip: :laughtwo:

I didn't feel shit my first time. Fact.

Back
Top Bottom