Marinol?

Dankdeadhead

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the thc pill marinol???
I live in Nj and their is no real med law here right now, and I've recently been put on a probation like thing... My pti lady would let me still smoke if the docter said it was alright, but I havent seen my docter yet, and was just kinda curious about if I could get the thc pill.. I have 3 different stomach problems all of them cause nause, loss of appetite, and stomach pain. The herbs really the only thing that cools my stomach down.. Yeah soo if anyone has any information on that, I'd love to hear about it.

Peace

Dankdeadhead said:
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the thc pill marinol???
I live in Nj and their is no real med law here right now, and I've recently been put on a probation like thing... My pti lady would let me still smoke if the docter said it was alright, but I havent seen my docter yet, and was just kinda curious about if I could get the thc pill.. I have 3 different stomach problems all of them cause nause, loss of appetite, and stomach pain. The herbs really the only thing that cools my stomach down.. Yeah soo if anyone has any information on that, I'd love to hear about it.

Peace

Mr Dank- Oh yes my friend, google "marinol" and you'll see it was created with your problems in mind. Synthetic THC, comes in 2 doses.. takes 2 hours to feel effects, 4 pills @ 1X is max for me (and one might say abusive).. lasts for 4 hours. (From personal experience.) Literature says they can be addictive.. right.. as addictive as cannabis.

Thanks pinch! I'm actually going to see my doc today, I'm going to mention my stomach problems and tell her I've read that marinol works for stomach problems and see if she could get me on it...
wish me luck

I'll let you know how it goes

peace

Marinol...FDA approved hypocrisy. Brand name for Dronabinol(delta 9 THC) comes in 2.5,5 and 10mg capsules. The THC is synthetic and uses sesame oil inside a gelatin capsule as a delivery mechanism. Prescribed for nausea and vomiting generally associated with cancer treatments, Marinol is vastly overrated. Genuine cannabis contains a variety of cannabinoids that synergize to produce the high. Marinol is only Delta 9 THC and fails to deliver an experience similar to the kind.

hey thanks you guys, I see my stomach docter on thursday.. Should I just ask for it, or how do I go about getting it??

Marinol works wonderfully i might add, at least for me anyway. it stimulates my appetite just as much as smoking does but allows me to be MUCH more discrete about medicating and pretty much allowing me to in most environments

i personally can could not stand the pill. it is outragesouly expensive!
30 10mg pills cost $600 here in wis! my state medical card covered it under some title 19 for only 28-30 pills, and a doctor has to prove to your insurance that it is needed. every month. if i needed extra i had to pay from my pocket. you should contact your insurance. i personally hated the medicine. i can get cheaper from the street thats smokeable. and im agnst the fact the medical field is finding a way to make money from marijuana.

I got a bunch of 5mg pills for free, I took 3 4 even 5 at a time and did not feel a thing. A friend of mine said she took 11 and all it did was make her vison blurry for a second, if that was even a reaction to the pill? No "stoned" feeling at all.

I'll Stick to smoking.

i did a study in S.C. at a local hospital where they fed me marinol.. i took 4 dif doses. and sat in a room for 4 hours each time i took one... 4 dif pills. a dif one each time i went.. random... one was a 2mg , 5mg, 10mg, and a plecibo.. honestly i didnt feel anything...although i wasnt supposed to be smokin herb at the time :Rasta: one of the times i couldnt stay awake.. but i also had to wake up at 8am to be there at 9... it was cool though i ended up getting paid like 300 or 350 somthing like that for time compensation. well thats my addition to this thread ;-)

Back
Top Bottom