Maritimes NB, NS PEI and NFLD

I was wondering about lighting, can you tell me where is the best hydroponics store is in Halifax or Darthmouth I am looking for some grow lights T5HO.
This will be my first time attempting to grow plants inside. So I need all the help I can get

Hey you know what work well as a fertilizer???? Where we live at the coast, Get yourself a plastic barrel or garbage can. Fill it 3/4 full of fresh water. Go to the beach and pick a feed bag full of rockweed or kelp. The stuff with the bubbles works the best. Soak the bag of rockweed in the barrel untill the rotten smell is gone. Now you have a barrel of nutrient solution that has over 60 different elements that the plant needs. Rockweed also helps build a plants immune system so that it is harder for mold and disease to infect your plants. This is a cheap, easy and organic way to grow anything in your garden. I use this method and the plants have never been greener or healthier.The micro nutrient mix helps the plants build an awesome immune structure. I found the bugs even stayed away. Also for weed you can use it as a spray. Mix it with clean water 3 water 1 nutrient and spray only in the evening. Try it your flowers will be fat.

IMG_4181.JPG

Nice looking bunch of ladies. If you are gonna store them till next year leave them in a small baggy and put them in a mason jar with some loose white rice then just put them in the back of the fridge till april or may. Unless your indoors.

The piping and structure is that for early start and cover during the hurricane crap?? Just curious thats all. I may put something like that up. Is it just abs pipe?????

Here are some buds harvested 3rd or 4th wk of august. They are fictional buds sitting on a fictional wide mouth mason jar lid.
5gram.jpg

Photo3526.jpg

Photo3524.jpg

Photo3531.jpg

3gram.jpg

Photo3524.jpg

4gram.jpg

This guy really has to get a better camera. These pics really are not doing justice to these fictional colas.These are from an internet site ?????

I dont know why this plant is so demonized. People who smoke even if it is not for medicinal purposes and try to grow their own are even persecuted. Hell all they are doing is trying to save some expense and have smoke that they know is safe. I have heard some horror stories in N.S. about people loading up their inferior pot with crushed glass. NICE!

I did try an tie them down lol but that didnt go so well. They bushed like that themselves the biggest one is over 7 ft. An yes its abs I have plans to make a greenhouse, just have to get more abs an the plastic.

I have some seeds from the plants in the pic.
I have never smoked in my life, Have always taken it orally. I cant take some meds so the MM works well for me an my Dr aggreed as I take 15 pills a day as is.
I cant believe that ppl would put glass in with the stuff an sell it that is just down right nasty an kids could get it.
Canada should be like the Netherlands there you are allowed to grow a couple plants for your own use.An the coffee shops are more of a social place lol like Tims here

I make cookies an muffins, I have never tried to make the canna butter I dont know how or how much to use to make it can you make that in a slow cooker???

I toped the Ladies before I set them out.
The tall one is a sative and it still flowers, I hope she will bw ready before the
first frost.

Back
Top Bottom