Med Pot Family

Thepurplem0nkey

It's official...nearly every member of my family is a med pot user now 🤘
It started with me, almost a year ago. Of course, I was a recreational user, and had heard rumors of medical marijuana, but always thought it was something that I could never get, or some type of myth. But, soon I began having some bad vision problems, and was diagnosed with a degenerative corneal disease. Not long after that, I was feeling the full effects...hard core nausea to any exposure to light, and headaches too. Looked into med pot, went to San Francisco, and GOT IT!!!
I came home, told my mom, who was relieved that I couldn't go to jail, but skeptical. So after a few months, my grandfather starts having some appetite problems. He's 85 years old, a ww2 vet who suffered from malaria (which never goes away completely), and was unable to enjoy a meal because his medication stifles his appetite. Now, my gramps and I have always been close, and he told me about how he used to smoke Indian Hash (when he was in India during WW2) and sticks of weed, also drinks they made with THC. He also told me how he used to bust my uncle for having pot, take it away from him (in the 60's of course), and then go smoke it himself!!! LMAO! So, I mention to him, not too long ago, the munchies one gets when smoking. He agrees to try it out. I make him a cookie (very potent), he ate it....and then passed out for about 3 hours in his easy chair!! LOL! But when he woke up, he gobbled down a full meal.
About 3 weeks later, I get a call from my grandmother, she left me a message "I saw a program on marijuana. We need to talk." I called her up, expecting some type of lecture...but shock and surprise took over when she said the show she watched was a Montel Williams (A huge med pot activist, suffers from MS) show about med pot, and SHE wanted to try it for her back pain. So I go to the club, pick her up some hash oil pills. I type out all of these directions, telling her to have a glass of ice water handy, some snacks, maybe get into some PJ's, etc. She doesn't even READ them, just gulps one of those pills down. AN hour later, she's high as hell, calling my mom and laughing, and made my mom go pick up a pizza for her!! LMAO! She has since decided that one pill is too strong, so now she pokes a hole in the pill (it's a gel cap), and lets half the pill drizzle onto some bread, and then eats the bread. KEEP IN MIND, my grandmother has ALWAYS been pretty anti-pot. But now, her pain is GONE!!
My poor mother, she doesn't know what to make of all of this...but I did mention to her that pot stops my diarrhea when I get it (and for whatever reason, my mom gets the runs often LOL, I know that sounds sick, but hey, its life). SO no she told me she's going to take one of the pills I got for my grandmother.
FINALY, my older sister, who suffers from a genetic disease (I don't know what it is with my family....bad genetics, huh??), who's ALWAYS been anti pot, has begun smoking (on her own), and has asked me to pick up a fat ass stadium joint for her for when she goes to Vegas (She JUST graduated with her MASTERS DEGREE...YOU HEAR THA YOU GOVERNMENT MOTHERFUCKERS??? My sister smokes pot and she's an educated woman!!!). So pretty much, medical marijuana has brought my family closer together, and it's extremely nice to have a family that understands and accepts me for who I am and my beliefs, and I KNOW I have their support on this issue :)
-PM

Thats way cool that your family understands the way they do.
oh btw thanks PM for the advice you gave me a while back, the chronic that I got was tha bomb as the kids say nowadays.

Good shit man, keep spreading the word. 🤘

I :adore: your family, and it's always great to hear more people are down for the casue :pimp:

Irish, although I cant recall specificly what I advised (MEMORY: ERROR!), im glad I could be of some help, and I'm glad you were able to obtain some sweet cheeba ;-)
SPty, hey, thanks man, I appreciate it., In fact, I just got home from visiting with grandpa and grandma m0nkey. Gramps isnt doing soo hot, he says his taste buds dont work so well, and he just doesnt have an appetite. SO i told him im going to go buy him a tincture, since those work in about 15 minutes. He thought that apple pie I had brought him was "special", so he jokingly said "Ok...I'll smoke your apple pie". LMAO!! Even in his deteriorating health, my gramps has a keen sense of humor :) He also told me more about his Nepal experience during WW2, how he smoked some marijuana cigerettes there, and how the natives chewed on something called "Beetle Juice Nuts". Aparantly, they were red nuts the native chewed to get the opiates out of, then spit out onto the ground. WOAH!
-PM

I wish i had that man...
The whole pot thing is taboo in my family...

my family will never acsept the weed thing but dont really trip when they smell it and stuff but even if i am medicial i dont let them know that i have plants or any weed they dont even know i have a card

Back
Top Bottom