Medical Marijuana Grow Room Questions

Dewbie

I am in the process of getting a license to grow Medical Marijuana and I am having problems determining how much I could produce in yield and wondered if anyone here could tell me if I am close to my estimation being correct. I plan on using 3,000 watt LED full spectrum light (615 watts actual)I know it will cover a 4ft x 4ft space. I plan on doing around 8 plants in 5 gallon pots per light and plan on purchasing 20 of these LED lights with 160 plants in total. I am estimating around 3 oz per plant which is 84 grams per plant with a total of 29 lbs every harvest of 160 plants total after drying every 4 months and 87 lbs a year. Do I sound way off? If so can you point me in the right direction. I am afraid this will sound to low of a yield to be considered for licensing. I know the state wants to yield 5,000 lbs in the first year, I think that is total from all cultivation facilities. I know there is more variables to determine yield and different tricks. I plan on SCROG method to maximize yield. Does any of this sound like it would be realistic? How much have others produced when starting their medical marijuana cultivation facility?

Yes I have but never commercially or for anyone else. I've been yielding around 3 to 4 oz per plant in 5 gallon pots. Veg close to a month flowering depends usually another month or 2.

Back
Top Bottom