Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

all this talk of kush. i dont really know what it is. and ive been doing this hobby for seven years. lol. kush. i see it. i read about it. but, what is it? seems to be lots of em. so what really, is it? a certain lineage? i have been looking at some "gods kush" seeds, from jordan.

Strain name: TGA's Professor Chaos advertised pheno Day 54
Grade: A
Type: Hybrid (Sativa dominant 65/35)
Looks: Absolutely stunning. Hues of purple and red come through in the fade. Tight compact buds.
Smell: Sweet Haze funky sour fruity combo. Very unique
Taste: Like sour gummy worms... especially the after taste
Effects: Like racing a stock car. With purpose and total intention. Though you're not cutting corners like an F1 race car. Complete control. I'd say this is a very clear headed hybrid. I don't feel like I've lost focus at all. For someone dealing with sever pain at times, I'd rate it a 8/10.
Potency: Strong. You're going to be able to get what you need done ... done.

20151017_231231.jpg

Hello,

I want to ask you something about a page that is selling this oil because i dont have time and the right marijuana to make it, i have three questions:
1.The person has the lung cancer , does the THC should be high or CBD ?
2.Where should I buy the oil ?

Thank you so much !

snip. All this is leading to the curse called tolerance..snip

I know exactly what you are talking about NorCal. After quitting everything in 2004 [mainly because my body went into rejection mode and I went to the hospital] I had a difficult time transitioning into using medical marijuana for my Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Celiac Disease 10 years later. Essentially I cannot eat anything with dairy or gluten in it. Which means I can't eat about 90%+ of the foods out there. And to top that off I have added diets like the FODMAPS diet. Anyway.... I was very reluctant to try any marijuana so before I put a bunch of money into getting my card I had a buddy of mine take me to a dude's house with a vaporizer. Once there I took very light hits of Trainwreck, four hits to be exact and that's when my heart started to "panic" a bit. So I stopped and had to suffer a bit on the drive home. Near as I can figure my body had to distinguish that I was only smoking weed and not a swifty. It took a few times but I finally got used to weed again without my heart beating rapidly as if I'd overdosed on the white powdery stuff. Long story short... I finally got my card and went to a dispensary in Ann Arbor. I didn't trust anybody at that time. And started off with High CBD content flowers. That did not work. But as I was there I decided to ask the guy for some "good jamming weed" because I used to go to a buddy's house to jam quite a lot. He recommended Skywalker. So I got an eighth of Skywalker at the same time. So when the high CBD strain did not work, nor did the high CBD pills I broke out the Skywalker. I eased into a starter buzz... then a little more, and wala! I had the buzz I was looking for. I stayed up all night doing stuff and forgot that I was sick. And the next night, and the next... and then on the fourth night I only got a starter buzz. I then knew that all those years of smoking, even with a ten-year break, had come back on me and I was "tolerant" again. I was over at a friend's house trimming some of his Ice strain and smoking a bit [of it] and I had a decent buzz and my eyes were just about shut. They all took it to mean that I was stoned out of my gourd but that was not the case. I was only high with a decent working buzz. So yea, I understand when you reach that tolerant stage and have to either take a day break or switch to a different strain. Which for me at that time was Cherry Bomb. Right now I am focusing on getting some more White Fire. I had never even heard of this strain until a couple of months ago but a fellow grower smoked a hooter with me after we got done trimming some Ice, Black Destroyer and Kilimajaro and WoW! That stuff was awesome. A perfect 10 in my opinion. great smell, great flavor, great taste, great buzz, great aftertaste! But yea, tolerance sucks!

This Strain guide would be hugely more useful with the following edits:
1. Index by strains reviewed, so I can find a review of this, or that, strain.
2. Remove all the "Looks good, thanks, yummy, you too," carp.
3. Remove off-topic non-reviews and put those where they belong.
Thank you to those that post reviews!

Hello. I am a new grower and will be growing some Blue Cheese for my wife who has cancer. Can someone point me to some good varieties for cancer?

hi every 1 im a newbie here and just letting you all no i love this site.would some 1 be abble to help me please.this is my first grow .i have a 10 by10 by10foot tent with 3 600s and a 1200led and a 150wcfl.intake fan10inch and a 12 inch exurst fan.with 2 more fans on poles in tent.i tryed to do a scrog grow but when i turned my lights down to 12/12.thay just keeped on going.my net was full and now thay are growing tall.i think there slowed down now thank god.but thay are tall and lanky like with small buds thay are 24 days into flower.would enybody no wot strain i mite have eny helpwould be appresheated thankyouall again
DSCN072210.jpg
DSCN07219.jpg

Welcome baylinner. You are in the wrong journal, but noworry. Each journal is topic driven. So look around the journals and see which ones you like or are suited to what you are looking for. As for your ladies stretchin, they will continue to stretch for about 2 weeks after you flip them to 12 and 12. Also you may want to prune some of the fan leaves so that you can get air and ventilation to the middle and lower growth. By the way nice set up.

This is something we have been working on for a while, however is not ready yet. We'll post a link in this thread when it is complete. :Namaste:

Is this strain document completed and posted anywhere yet?

Strain name: TGA's Professor Chaos advertised pheno Day 54
Grade: A
Type: Hybrid (Sativa dominant 65/35)
Looks: Absolutely stunning. Hues of purple and red come through in the fade. Tight compact buds.
Smell: Sweet Haze funky sour fruity combo. Very unique
Taste: Like sour gummy worms... especially the after taste
Effects: Like racing a stock car. With purpose and total intention. Though you're not cutting corners like an F1 race car. Complete control. I'd say this is a very clear headed hybrid. I don't feel like I've lost focus at all. For someone dealing with sever pain at times, I'd rate it a 8/10.
Potency: Strong. You're going to be able to get what you need done ... done.

20151017_231231.jpg

I love the color purple and especially on plants. It just gives it some type of vibe that I can't explain. Its just mesmerizing to look at. Just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom