medical provider new to forum

maxximus

So I guess there is going to be some bump in MM forum action with the new guys new rules if we can all believe the incredible news.
Like hitting yourself on the head with a hammer, feels so good when you stop. Can it be true? This will give Obama a wee bit of traction in my books. Tonight's burn will be the first burn of the new era. I am a little worried that when I wake up in the morning it will have all been a dream.

Cheers,
Maxx

Hey thanks for the welcome. It does feel different for some reason, and I would like to go with it, though I can remember watching Billy playing the sax thinking this could be a good thing and we all know how that turned out. Still.........:)

Welcome Maxximus - It's great to see you here.

Hopefully, Maxximus will post a journal of his Volksgarden grow. I'm fascinated by the in the round hydro concept and I'm psyched to see some rotating plants coming into bloom.

:welcome:

Hey Soniq420,

Thanks for the help, I figured out what I was doing wrong with the pics posting.

Cheers,
Maxx

OmegaGarden_VolksGarden_rotary_garden10_Edit_1.jpg

101_0818.jpg

Getting prepped for round three. Feels like a new ........ not quite sure what to call it, but it feels good so far.

Cheers,
Maxx

Back
Top Bottom