Mendo Madness Seeds

jaydee808

now that my girlscouts are in thier first week of flower, figured i'd get the next grow going. Got 3 unknown seeds and 3 mendos. 5 of dem Suckaz popped after 2nd day of germ. with some very healthy looking tap roots. two of them already came out the shell before i could get em in soil. they germinated a whole lot quicker than my gSc's did with taps twice as long. now just waiting on the last one to pop & hopefully this will be a good start to another great indoor grow

420-magazine-mobile923558852.jpg

2nd day in soil. gonna transfer and bury them more into a better medium after they stretch a little bit. kinda nervous to put my lights closer and risk frying them since im experimenting with this combo of a cfl heat lamp and led lamp to start them, so im already expecting a stretch issue, but they seem to be responding well to the heat from the cfl and the light from the extra LED. i'm gonna run the lights on 21/3 for today and get it down to 18/6 by the end of the week. they germinated way quicker than i expected and in one day popped out of the shell and soil lol, haven't had a chance to run to the store yet to re up on proper soil and accessories. but strangely they did seem to have taken a liking to this bland vigoro garden/potting soil i found in the garage and are doing fine. goes to show that these plants don't really need too much to grow!!! just some love and attention seems to be enough... perfect example of K.I.S.S.
420-magazine-mobile1369017514.jpg

Back
Top Bottom