Michael Jackson's lesson

Geodesic

Another icon from my youth bites the dust. What a pity but I think he'd still be alive today if he was using cannabis instead of deadly pharmaceuticals. Where's the outcry against Demerol or Celebrex (which killed my mother) or any of these other pharmaceutical nightmares that kill thousands of people each year?

:popcorn:There are pros and cons to everything, right? Has anybody asked what would eventually become of Cannabis once it was regulated by the government? I wonder about it...

my mom is addicted to morphene and it is a nightmare in her life.. she should be living out her golden years in bliss... but would Cannabis treat her pain sufficiently? That's rhetorical of course.

Michael had options.. he is no different that you or I.. he choose his drug.. as we all do...

the government is slowly warming up to Cannabis... I wonder what the future will look like once that have stacked and packed our beautiful green leaf...

PPP

Well, you got to remember that most americans don't care that cannabis isn't the monster that we have been force fed to believe our entire lives, all they care about is that it is illegal, and that those devil drugs aren't.

There are 1298 pharmaceutical "Lobbyists" in Washington DC. That equates to about 2 per member of congress and senate. Having such an effective voice, these voices, are going to get what they want. Donations by these to both parties, maintains their strength.

Oh, and not to forget, it was BAYER that patented and formulated H*roin, as opposed to the use of unproccesed op*um as a pain relief.

RIP Michael Jackson. He had a lot of demons, but is no different to anyone else. Think, River Phoenix, John Belushi, Heath Ledger, etc..

Back
Top Bottom