Michigan gone GREEN! :)

MIFarms

hello im from michigan. been smokin and growing for years. Well two years growing:yummy: Any way decide to join because i want to me able to make the best pot ever!.. extremely intreasted in growing techniques and methods.. my latest project is tissue culture where i have been having zero success:helpsmilie: Michigan has legalized cannabis and i endeavor to to participate in the growing industry

Re: Michigan gone GREEN!! :)

Hello MIFarms, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you joined us! I love Michigan, Aprogressive state for sure. I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Re: Michigan gone GREEN!! :)

High There MIFarms :welcome: to 420 great to have you here. As you can see we are all excited about Dr. Tissue Culture! Hope he show up soon Friend. Mean while Continue to search this fantastic Community. If there is anything else you may be lookng for let us know. See you around ...OK? ;) :peace:

Hello MIFarms :welcome: to 420Mag and we are here to spread knowledge and information of all things Cannabis. Why not :surf: the Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. There are some great journals currently ongoing with strains that will melt your face so drop in we have friendly members who are knowledgeable and experienced that will enjoy your questions and support. I will give you a few links to some terrific grow journals below.
Here are the links:
Kush DWC grow
Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage
Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana
Let's grow some Weed!
Coming along nicely
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Back
Top Bottom