Michigan might go medical

smoked_out

hey man i seen this today from NORML its a step forward :bong:
Friends:

NORML is pleased to announce that House Bill 5470, a bill to legally protect medical cannabis patients in the state of Michigan, has been introduced in the Michigan Legislature. Now is the time to contact your state elected officials and urge them to stop arresting medicinal marijuana patients. Text of the bill is available on Michigan NORML's website.

The medical marijuana issue clearly enjoys overwhelming support from Michigan residents, as evidenced by initiatives passed throughout the state in recent years. In the past two years, medical marijuana initiatives have passed with 60% of the vote in Detroit, 74% in Ann Arbor, 61% in Ferndale and 63% in Traverse City. Michigan legislators now have the opportunity to pass medical marijuana legislation that is in line with public opinion on the issue.

This legislation will ensure that medical marijuana patients who grow and possess cannabis will no longer have to fear arrest or prosecution from state law enforcement. However, this bill will only receive serious consideration if Michigan's elected officials hear an unmistakable message of support from their constituents. Please take two minutes of your time to write your state Representative and tell him or her how important it is that they support medical marijuana.

Please consider supporting NORML's state legislative efforts with a financial contribution. Also, please considering helping Michigan NORML's efforts to move this legislation forward to passage.

Thank you for your support on this important issue.

Regards,

Tim Beck
Director, Michigan NORML

NORML and the NORML Foundation: 1600 K Street NW, Suite 501, Washington DC, 20006-2832
Tel: (202) 483-5500 - Fax: (202) 483-0057 - Email: norml@norml.org

wow, maybe i could push for it to be used as an alternative medicine for ADD. . . since we all decided it DOES help

MakaveliShakur said:
lol my cousins live in ferndale it's fuckin fagfest down there it sucks ass but atleast something good came out of there... Shaggy 2 Dope(ICP) was raised right down the street from my cousins house
i hope michigan gets medical marijauna passed more states the better
why can't the fuckin US gove. realize that like 60% of americans smoke weed or have smoked weed and they will make HELLA bank if they legalize it... look at canada
Youre right whos it hurtin>god grew it, I smoke it, that settles it.i wish they would open up some smoke shops in windsor.I would go across the bridge to smoke and just bring back enough that you can stash.:grinjoint: I dont know about Ferndale being a bunch of fags But eminem says Icp is so you may be right.?

Back
Top Bottom