Mids

That looks like some stuff I get too.. what part of Miami are you in? There's been GDP and Sweet Purple going around where I'm at

yea gdp is going around where I am also... theres always good middies in miami... im in the Aventura area... but i deal with two people who have grow houses n shit so I always know what strain im smoking on... the nmb area has gdp heavy in rotation as well...:ganjamon:

you obviously dont know ME! i been smoking weed since i was 13 and im 26 now dude!! believe me ive smoked it all...where are you from then since you "think" your city has the best weed....

Oh and ive probably been more places in the U.S than you have... jfyi

Your right, I dont know you, BUT I do know Florida. Im originally from south florida and still have family living there, I go down to visit all the time. You get what your dealer gives you down there, here I can walk into any dispensary and choose from 50+ strains of top shelf at any given time, any time I want. Ill put Denver's bud up against Miami's bud any day of the week.

Your right, I dont know you, BUT I do know Florida. Im originally from south florida and still have family living there, I go down to visit all the time. You get what your dealer gives you down there, here I can walk into any dispensary and choose from 50+ strains of top shelf at any given time, any time I want. Ill put Denver's bud up against Miami's bud any day of the week.

You obviously didnt know the right people then... and not anyone can just walk into a dispensary and buy weed dude... if miami was allowed to grow medical marijuana and sell it at dispensaries im sure there will be plenty of strains to choose from as well.... I fortunately know people who grow and know what strains they purchase from seed banks so no, I dont "just take what my dealer gives me" I know what im smoking...:ganjamon:

More Middy Goodness

IMG_094911.JPG

IMG_09668.JPG

you obviously dont know ME! i been smoking weed since i was 13 and im 26 now dude!! believe me ive smoked it all...where are you from then since you "think" your city has the best weed....

Oh and ive probably been more places in the U.S than you have... jfyi

LOL!!!

I've been smoking since I was 13 and I've got the feelin' I'm older than both of you put together.

Looks like yer average East Coast mids to me and it's been compressed. I hope you didn't pay more than 150 a zip for it.

I spend a lot of time in S.Fl. and get to my cousins place west of Denver at least once a year. The stuff you cats call "Krippy" in S.Fl. and want 3 bills plus for,would be average mids where that cat in Colorado is from.

LOL!!!

I've been smoking since I was 13 and I've got the feelin' I'm older than both of you put together.

Looks like yer average East Coast mids to me and it's been compressed. I hope you didn't pay more than 150 a zip for it.

I spend a lot of time in S.Fl. and get to my cousins place west of Denver at least once a year. The stuff you cats call "Krippy" in S.Fl. and want 3 bills plus for,would be average mids where that cat in Colorado is from.

Pay??? lol I dont pay for weed period....But Middies go for like 65 an OZ in miami... I Either grow my Medical grade stuff or my best buddy Gives me middies for my "rainy days"...

Crippy is just unknown sinsemilla in miami... if the strain is unknown than we call it crippy short for kryptonite..

No one charges over 300 for the ounce of any type of high grade in miami lol... no one will buy it... there are some many people selling and growing stuff down here that stuff like that is very abundant and not hard to find at all, you just need to know people...

z111111111.jpg

here is the batch

Looks like some stress weed that was put into a trash compactor but as long as it gets you high, you doing well!!!! I just hate getting mids that have been put through the ringer and have a bunch of smashed seeds in the buds, it always seems to get me paranoid or get me a major headache...Yours doesn't look as bad as I'm describing but I'm pretty sure it all comes from south of the border and they do whatever they need to to get the biggest amount in the smallest package to get over here.....Anyhow, enough of my bullshit huh!!!! Take care and stay high!!!!:goodluck:

that mid actually wasnt compressed... it was round bud with a few intact mature seeds in it... I dont turn down weed..whether its mid or medical grade i will smoke it.. but thats just me....:tokin:

that mid actually wasnt compressed... it was round bud with a few intact mature seeds in it... I dont turn down weed..whether its mid or medical grade i will smoke it.. but thats just me....:tokin:

I'm with ya there KOD. Now if I have a choice between the two, that's a horse of a different color.

Yeah I don't blame you. I just prefer to wait these days til I get what I want. Looks are deceiving, I just thought they were compacted pressed buds, anyhow bro, I'm not trying to discourage anybody or be a dick, after I read my last comment I see how it may have come off a bit arrogant, I just prefer to wait to get what I want these days even if it means going without!!! Good luck to you and I'm truly sorry if I offended you, I was just giving an opinion and not trying to be rude to you or your postings.....we all have a common interest and that is all that really matters.....:slide::slide::slide:

Yeah I don't blame you. I just prefer to wait these days til I get what I want. Looks are deceiving, I just thought they were compacted pressed buds, anyhow bro, I'm not trying to discourage anybody or be a dick, after I read my last comment I see how it may have come off a bit arrogant, I just prefer to wait to get what I want these days even if it means going without!!! Good luck to you and I'm truly sorry if I offended you, I was just giving an opinion and not trying to be rude to you or your postings.....we all have a common interest and that is all that really matters.....:slide::slide::slide:

No prob man I understand... I have to have something to smoke between harvests when im out of "the good stuff".. plus I get it for free from a good pal of mine so I never turn it down..:)

No prob man I understand... I have to have something to smoke between harvests when im out of "the good stuff".. plus I get it for free from a good pal of mine so I never turn it down..:)

Well FREE is a great benefit!!! It must feel good to know that you have friends that will do that for you...I cant say I have too many friends that are up to helping me or giving me anything, I guess that is why I just stay away from everyone and just focus on me and my daughter... I can say that I know a lot of "FIENDS" but then again I'm pretty sure all of us do, right! I cant say that I wouldn't take it for free too and like you, there is some between harvest times here also. I'm trying to figure out and get my timing down to where I have a harvest every month but I know it is going to take more money and grow lights and things so it may be a bit...Good luck to you on a great harvest and keep it Green!!!:tokin::goodluck::high-five::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom