Mike's First - AutoHaze + AutoBerry + PK - Outdoor - 2012

stonefree

Hi guys,
I've been a medicated user for about 5 years now and my friend and I have decided to go ahead and try our luck on an outdoor grow in southern Ontario. This is both of our first times growing and we planted about 20 days ago with the following:
  • 3xRoyal Feminized Automatic Blueberry (AB)
  • 2x DNA S33DS Automatic Feminized Haze (AH)
  • 1xPurple Kush (PK)
The auto's are Lowryder x Blueberry and Lowryder x Haze. The PK is just a seed a friend gave me.
We started them in tupperware for 48 hours to sprout using a natural seaweed concentrate (~8% concentrate diluting 1mL/100mL water) and did the first watering with the remaining liquid subsequent to planting. We are sprouting them in standard beer cups with a 3-part perlite intensive soil mix and 1 part organic compost.
The autos are supposed to be "seed-to-smoke" in 10-12 weeks (accounting for 1 week drying and 1 week curing). The AB is supposed to reach 3.5-4.5 ft (without topping/taming) yielding 60-80g/plant.
The AH is supposed to reach 3-4 ft (again without topping/taming) yielding around 55-90g/plant.
The PK I have no clue about what to expect except short and fat and I would like to try either a SCROG or sideways grow. We water every-other-day and are about to start with the next set of organic fertilizer (I can't remember the name but I'll post it next time).
All of the plants have grown quickly, we have already had to support the stems with toothpicks and string since the leaves are so big and heavy. They all have just gotten their 4th set of leaves (including sprout set) and are about 6 inches tall. They have been getting an about 10-12 hours of direct sunlight/day. I'll post some pics next time i get a chance to see them and hopefully I can get some feedback. If you guys have any recommendations for autos or good ways to bush-out the PK, I'd love to hear them.

Re: Mike'sFirst/AutoHaze+AutoBerry+PK/Outdoor/2012

We're going to get started on that LST for the autos. what would you recommend for the daily rotation? 45 degrees/day? 90/day? and what would you recommend for the PK? top it twice and LST each? I would like to try to keep it short and fat and ive been thinking of possibly SCROG but seeing as it's my first grow i wanna keep it somewhat simple but still try to hit a 150g+ yield...if that's even possible with PK?

if your speaking of stem strengthen then rotate 30 degrees every day or two till it rotates 180 degrees around the pot. Lst is a bit different. you would actually have the plant grow sideways. take a look at my angel heart. that had LST done to it

I apologize for the absence, been really busy with work and whatnot and as a result my girls aren't looking as good as they could. My friend also had the "brilliant" idea to plant 3 autos in a single potter - dumass. Due to space requirements I have not yet transplanted the PK (it'll happen within the next few days don't worry).
Here are the 2 Auto Blueberry - they have already started budding and these pics are from about 4 days ago.
DSC_001025.JPG

DSC_000342.JPG
DSC_000437.JPG

This is the PK, it (can't tell yet) is looking nice though.
DSC_000831.JPG

Here are the Auto Haze and Auto Berry w/ the tiny auto haze in the same pot :-|
DSC_000734.JPG
DSC_001227.JPG
DSC_000535.JPG

The PK will be LST'd and topped multiple times over the next month as it will be relocated to my backyard rather than my friends where I'll be able to treat her well :)

we are going to take out the dwarfed auto so that we'll get better yield on the other 2. i think they are about 4 weeks till harvest and I'm honestly hoping for 7-10g/plant. any more than that and i'll be ecstatic.

Hi guys, so here is some of the progress that the plants have made over the past few weeks.

After repotting - here is PK
DSC_002220.JPG

Then I began growing that pretty lady sideways and those leaves got huge!
DSC_002817.JPG

And this is her as of 4 days ago
DSC_00417.JPG

Here is the automatic blueberry in the next few shots. The dark shot was taken about 2 weeks ago and the light shots taken 4 days ago.
DSC_002519.JPG
DSC_003113.JPG

Finally, here is the auto haze as of 4 days ago. It's looking like the haze has another 3-4 weeks of flowering (as quoted by the seed breeder). The auto berry plants will have about 1-2 weeks left as of now and I'm hoping to have about 8-10 g/plant.
DSC_00326.JPG

The PK is going to be a beauty, although I'd like some input as to how high the cola will grow on her. We're trying to keep the height on this grow down - hence autos - and am wondering if I should top the PK to keep it stunted or just keep growing her sideways, tieing her down as she grows? I've been giving the autos nutes every other water and they seem to like it!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom