MMJ (disabled, S.S.I.) Patient being Evicted from HUD housing!

We have gotten way off topic.

I would like to continue what has started here.

We need to move it to the "Off Topic Area" Talk About Anything.

I am going to open a topic "More About That Later".

If you would like to, that is where I will share what I know and don't know.

The point is....the goverment is screwed and in need of great reforms.

You take their drugs, pay the taxes on crap over and over and then get screwed without the common decency of a reach around.

HMO are not even in line with what they are suppose to do.

The fact that Opiates use to be injected into the blood stream up until the late 60's proves one thing. The Big Pharm Comp. are feeding the Political pockets of every politician in D.C.

Keep the money flowing to these people will only make them keep it up. Cut the flow and MMJ would be back over night. It is a plant that can be used for many things besides Medical. Fuel, clothe, rope, etc.

Understand that Pharmiceuticals come from oil and as well. Nylon comes from oil too. So we're in for a rough ride just going in that direction.

I posted a place for this type of diaolog so that we won't be off topic and get banned.

It is great Cali is open with the medical end. The sad part is the Feds are lost on the definition on what is allowed and once again screw with a simple things.

I hope the best for those who have the issues of Subsidized housing and hope the laws change so you can get medicine and do it safely without some moron in authority give you shit.

Back
Top Bottom