MMJ Patients In Court

John and Karen are appealing there case but generally thats a losing battle.
The prosecutor offered a plea bargain to allow Karne to walk and they would go after John. Karen refused, she believed they had done nothing wrong, which they hadn't.
I talked to the prosecutor after the jury decision came and he said he would probably not recommend any jail time for Karen, I told him there was not one legitimate reason why he couldn't have dropped all the charges to begin with. It was obvious both John and Karen are very sick. Karen needs a liver transplant which will never be allowed because she is a MMJ patient.
We've still got a long way to go before we can be free from the nazi gestapo tactics of LEO.

If they had had the legal amount would they have still been charged? I was under the understanding that it is 15 blooming plants plus 24 ounces. Sounds like perhaps they had more then this amount. Im sure they are sick and need the medicine but that does sound like they had a small amount then is allowed. Hopefully John will get by with just probation.

This makes me scared to even start my small grow. I have some serious medicle problems and need the smoke. Its either the green or its percocet and methadone for pain for me...kind a no brainer huh.
I am preying for John and Karen both.
Cona

The problem is 15 plants is just a guideline. You could still be arrested for even 1 plant. The law does not make MMJ legal, it only allows you an affirmative defense if you have to go to court. Karen was requiring a lot of hash to help stop the nausea and pain. Thats what got them into trouble. Trying to converst most all the plants to hash.
I recommend anyone that is an MMJ patient in Washington to read up on the laws and try to do what you can to protect yourself.

I recommend anyone that is an MMJ patient in Washington to read up on the laws and try to do what you can to protect yourself.

This is great advice. So...Are there people that have been getting arrested for haveing 15 or less or are they letting those people be? I just got my permit to have medicinal weed in Washington. What are the chances is your opinion that I will be messed with if I have only 15 or less? I dont need more then 15 for sure.

Karen must really have to consume the hash...although I have never made it and dont know how much is required to make it. I would guess that she must be eating it to consume this much. If I lived closer I would be going to her court dates. I wish them luck.

WQeed420.....sounds like you are up to speed on the laws. What is the sentances for cultivation of 15 plants if I do get pinched...any idea?

Thanks kind sir
Cona

This is great advice. So...Are there people that have been getting arrested for haveing 15 or less or are they letting those people be? I just got my permit to have medicinal weed in Washington. What are the chances is your opinion that I will be messed with if I have only 15 or less? I dont need more then 15 for sure.

Karen must really have to consume the hash...although I have never made it and dont know how much is required to make it. I would guess that she must be eating it to consume this much. If I lived closer I would be going to her court dates. I wish them luck.

WQeed420.....sounds like you are up to speed on the laws. What is the sentances for cultivation of 15 plants if I do get pinched...any idea?

Thanks kind sir
Cona
Most jurisdictions seem to be respecting the 15 plant guideline so as long as you stay below that you should be reasonably safe. But its always up to the officers descretion whether they want to just rip everything up and let the judge decide. And remember thats 15 plants of any size.
There are different ways to make hash I believe Karen was using the bubble bags which is quite a lot of work. I prefer making honey oil.
In Washington state even one plant is a felony if you're not an MMJ patient. But again its up to the officer what he wants to do. Have seen quite a few cases where the cop will just pull a couple plants and just let the people go.

I see...forget the paperwork so let you go. Doesnt sound like the cops around here...

Cona

Good Day Mr 420

Back
Top Bottom