Molasses

tobiherbe

Does molasses really make budz bigger, sweeter, and not so airy..people always say that so im asking yall..can i get some answers lol..im at my 7 week of flowering,should i give water and molasses all the way to the end

Tip /
warm the bottle in a bowl of hot water and mix molasses with a small amount of hot water before mixing with rest of water.

Actually the molasses is more for the growing medium more than for the plants itself.I tried molasses didnt notice a difference,i read that it helps the soil so that your plant can intake the nutrients more efficiantly dont know how true it is,i read it out of jorge cervantes bible and have learned quite a bit from this book i found most of this book to be true. :roorrip::tokin:

Does molasses really make budz bigger, sweeter, and not so airy..people always say that so im asking yall..can i get some answers lol..im at my 7 week of flowering,should i give water and molasses all the way to the end

Doubt that you will have much response to the molasses this late in the game.....:sorry:

Back
Top Bottom