Molasses during flowering

Hello everyone
I was thinking about watering my girls with a molasses mixture. They're autos. About 3 weeks into flowering in soil. While I've done my fair share of reading, alot of articles go too deep with information.
I don't really care about the science. I'm a retired engineer, not a chemist.
All I want to know is the amount of molasses to add to warm water. How often to water them with this solution.
Should I still use my bi weekly feeding of blossom nutes and only use the molasses mixture on straight watering days.
I'm not going to start getting bat guano or other supplements to mix in. Just straight unsulphered black strap molasses.
Thanks in advance
My l
Hello everyone
I was thinking about watering my girls with a molasses mixture. They're autos. About 3 weeks into flowering in soil. While I've done my fair share of reading, alot of articles go too deep with information.
I don't really care about the science. I'm a retired engineer, not a chemist.
All I want to know is the amount of molasses to add to warm water. How often to water them with this solution.
Should I still use my bi weekly feeding of blossom nutes and only use the molasses mixture on straight watering days.
I'm not going to start getting bat guano or other supplements to mix in. Just straight unsulphered black strap molasses.
Thanks in advance
I have tried molasses during the flushing
on my last harvest, it seems to have sweetened the flavor a little. Definitely no bad effects. I used one tablespoon per gal

I have a Grandpa's Gelato, a Warrior KushF3 and DTF in the flower tent right now. Got a Teflon-Don by TGA ready to go in the flower tent any day now.

Your plants have the best names ever. I just gotta believe you pick em for the names alone,,

So good,, cheers

Genetics do play a part in some of the choice lol. It's almost hard to find a strain without a crazy name anymore lol. The Teflon-Don I'm running as a tester for subcool so no choice in that one.

Back
Top Bottom