Mold.... help, and general plants

hank almighty

i went out to m plant this morning to find that the top bud site was ellow and wilting... i looked down the stem and found mold, i instantl cut it of... i was just worndering what might have cause it because its the onl spot on the plant it has happend to and will it come back.

Image00541.jpg

this is m arjans haze no.3 it is the plant i found the mould on, the rest of the plant is healt, all it is in is mutipurpose compost being fed with tap water and a bit of miracle grow ever nown and again, ive stoped that now due to flowereing and i dont want it flavoured. just wondering what the lovel comunit think... i have pruned it back again for the second time to just bring through major bud sites, i belive ive counted around 50 :p

Image00532.jpg

Image00522.jpg

Image00501.jpg

Image00491.jpg

and these two are a.m.s grown for about 2 1/2 months and have just gone into the flowering, i have also pruned them back. and as u can see i had a break, ver wind da and half of it fell over, pulled it back up and managesd to tie her up with some wool and shes come back. im just putting these pictures up so i can get any advice off you much knoledged people... thx for u time......

Image00481.jpg

Image00471.jpg

peace love and mushrooms... saing of the gods :p

Re: mold.... help, and general plants :p

Hey Hank,
I'm no expert but you did the right thing getting that mold out of there. I once had a grow along a trout stream where I was living with my grow (something I picked up in Hawaii) and one day found that very same looking stuff. Not knowing what to do I cut off from the one I saw and no more. Next day my entire crop of buds had the mold all over them. The buds turned to dust right in my hands. Bad scene after all the work, I did manage to save a couple that were not in the same plot.
I read somewhere that you can use water mixed with a dab of dish soap (Dawn I suggest) and a small amount of Listerene and spray them down with that. If your not that adventurous Sierra Natural Science (a sponsor of this site I believe,) makes a natural fungicide called SNS 244 that I heard works well without all the chemicals. I think I clicked o a link on this site that took me to their website and they graciously sent me two samples, one of there fungizidse and one for spidermites. I know that one worked well for me on the mites. The samples sent were 4 ounces , more than I expected. Good Company. I'll try to find the link, meanwhile keep a close eye out for that mold and get it out of there. Happy Growing.
OHB

ahh, good, well i cheaked back toda and i see no mold so keeping finger crossed, thx for the help dude but i think i need more.... the main baby used to more green than that... the arjans haze, could this be due to watering her to much or something else? thx for the help and any more will be muchly apreiciated ^.^ happy toaking

see those ugly invasive weeds clinging to the fence?they are the source of the black mold.those suckers are the worst.get rid of them.see how they are dying ?they are the worst and i bet you have tons of them.

those arnt the ones that had the mold, its the baby in the pot that has the mold, those are compleatl fine, im trying to keep as many weeds as i can around those ones while keeping them of and away the actuall plant themselfe, i know that its russian vine and it strangles plants, just keeping it for a bit background foliage of some sort.... hellicopter is normally out at least 1nce a week :( i was wondering if its just where a bit of water sat in the split off and rotted it... but there was no open cut for it to sit in.... just were the stalk splits into two, could it have entred threw the dead twig on the right and travled down maby? thx again for all the help people but keep em coming, only got about 2 months left and im not losing them now ^.^

Back
Top Bottom