Mold

drdanks

anyone ever have a prob with the remains of clipped leaves turn to f'n mold balls? if so what did ya do to help, i'm on day 40+ of the flower cycle. ive found two or three large fuzzy mold balls that seem to start from the little stub left behind from a clipped leaf. i have cut the mold off, and cut it out of the infected area to prevent it from comin back. any suggestions would be great.
:smokin::bong:

i dont have personal experience but you should cut away anything that might be contaminated or it will continue to spread. keep watching for new mold to show up, dont just look around where the mold was inspect whole plant. lower humidity if possible, ive heard burning sulfur works well. there are lots of posts and journals with more details on what to do

problem: humidity is a fat ?, i dont have a meter, i know super rookie mistake, but ive done ok this far, prob get one today. the mold is darker with tons of standing spores, i cleaned with copper solution, cut into the stalk area that was infected. i do check all of them everyday, nothing new. i made some major adjustments so i think it will help.

i also found a product called Greencure, an organic fungicide that can be used 1hr before harvest. anyone have any info? thanks flurple, hogdaddy you guys have been helpfull in the past. screwnuts thanks also.

You can by a digital thermometer that measures temp and relative humidity at Walmart for about $8. The ones I buy even have a min/max feature for both readings, so you can check the high and low readings when you are not around too. Also, make sure you have plenty of air moving. The leaves should be gently swaying back and forth.

Good Luck

It sounds like from what u said in ur 1st post
ive found two or three large fuzzy mold balls that seem to start from the little stub left behind from a clipped leaf.
that when trimming leaves, ur leaving part of the petiole (leaf stem behind). Doing this opens the door for fugal attack. When trimming leaves use a sharp pair of trimmers, cut as close to the stem as possible. When cutting off moldy parts be sure to clean the trimmer blades between each cut with isopropyl alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom