Mold question nirvana aurora indica

bench123

Second grow ever, first outdoor grow . Nirvana aurora indica outdoors . Topped and lst so 6 nice big buds.
Problem is it is October 13th and the plant has at least 2 more weeks to finish. 43 days flower, trichomes are clear/cloudy. Worried about mold. Day temps high 60s to low 70s, nights mid 40s. No rain or frost in the forecast. Mornings are damp with lots of dew. I built a little cover out of clear plastic to keep the rain off. But the inside of the cover has lots of condensation on the walls. There is good air flow. Not sure if I should cut now to beat the mold or chance it to let them finish. Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas.
Is aurora mold prone. Growing in oregon so wet season has me scared.
Thanks in advance

Good luck. Took two of mine down a little early because of spots of mold. Oregon also, coastal. Yesterday it was foggy from evening until late this morning. I need to find earlier finishers.

I'm in the valley, hoping the makeshift cover provides a little protection. Moved the cover this morning, plant leaves were dry but the plastic was wet on the inside. Hate to cut early but...

I'm in the valley, hoping the makeshift cover provides a little protection. Moved the cover this morning, plant leaves were dry but the plastic was wet on the inside. Hate to cut early but...

As long as the humidity drops during the day to a decent level (down to 50% or lower), then you don't really have to worry about humid nights, but if it's staying very humid all day, you might want to keep a watchful eye out and be ready for the chop whenever.

Back
Top Bottom