Monster Profit

After all the time and effort you have put into this grow, I'd let them finish. You will get some harvest. Water them twice daily to 10% runoff with a nutrient solution designed for flowering.

its virtually impossible to water more than once as I work near enough 12 hours a day :(
On your next grow You Oughta consider soil or an automatic watering system for what you have now. I personally use soil because that's all I know. I only have to water once a week. I don't want to be a slave to my plants and have to hand water everyday.

She very likely wont recover from the chronically under/over watering.

You might get something off them tho.

Factoid:

We soil growers never let our soil dry out. Plants need water, its how plants move nutrients around in the plant thru their vascular system.

I have an automated watering system in my setup. Plants have access to as much water as they want all the time.

These plants are all +7' tall in doors in containers. Water is available 24/7 and the roots are sitting it water. The plants are taking up nutrients made available by micro-organisms in the soil. I don't use any fertilizers. Nothing but water.

If water around the roots was depriving the plant of oxygen, how do plants grow in hydro???

water = H2O <--- 2 oxygen molecules there on the end. Hinkle I think you are getting something mixed up here. The only way a plant can get deprived of oxygen in water is if there's another organism eating up all the oxygen faster than the plant can.

That would be from anaerobic organisms.

One reason why hydro growers change out water/nutrient solution regularly.
so you use absolutely nothing in your water pal

Back
Top Bottom