Monsters In The Making! Venice Beach Clones & Mysteries

Vestrimatrik

Hi again everyone! Time for my third grow!. :welcome:

This round features 4 clones I took from my venice beach strain a while ago and 2 mystery seeds I sprouted about a month ago.

Little bit of background:
All 4 of the venice clones came from the last cutting before I switched to flower on my last grow. The reason they are so small is because I just kinda stuck them in the ground some time in April and didn't expect any to survive at all. Well to my surprise I had 11(50%) of them start rooting and going into flower(because of the short days).

The two mystery plants came free with a 5 pack of white widow female seeds I ordered. All 5 of the ww sprouts died because I used crap soil to try to start in and the roots got eaten by tiny white worms. So I planted 5 mystery seeds and only 2 survived. Both of them sprouted on the same day, we're put outside on the same day, topped on the same day at the same height down to the same node. You will notice one of the mystery plants is bigger and that's because it was put inside in hydro 2 weeks before it's sibling. Amazing what a controlled environment will do for these weeds!

Currently all of them are sitting in the reservoirs with 1/2 strength nutes. 2x1000w dimmed to 50% about 12" away. 76°day temp/69°nights, 37%high, 25%low humidity.... yes I know it's low and it's for one simple reason, I hate dealing with powdery mildew. They seem to be happy either way. :thumb:

I'm still building my setup but my plan is to reach the finish line with 6 full size females filling out a 3x3 scrog each with their own 1000w above and each with their own 20 gal reservoir but all tied together to hopefully have the nutrients homogenized.

So pull up a seat and enjoy the ride! Hopefully it won't be a rough one.:popcorn:

re: Monsters In The Making! Venice Beach Clones & Mysteries

Here is a pic to start off

20160619_205239.jpg

Little update,
Just found out I have spider mites... but it's only on my mystery plants. The other 4 are perfectly healthy. Ive sprayed all of them with a gallon mixed with 20ml neem oil extract and 2ml cinnamon leaf oil. Hopefully a couple treatments will take care of the little suckers.

A little over a week later and all of them are getting bigger.
Need to do a water change but I'm having a little bit of a problem. Because the day temps have been so high lately, my reservoir gets up to 76° at its highest. I haven't seen any signs of problems with the roots so far but the leaves seem to be showing signs of stress.

I'll have to fix that soon.

Anyway, he is a pic from last night showing the new growth.

20160628_195328.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom