more seeds on the way

cannilingus

last week ordered a pack of god bud, chemo, both from joti. and now from white label, some "purple bud". seems to be a aphgan crossed with two different kushs. not supposed to be much purp on the leaves. but looks like the whole bud. could not resist. have not seen this one. looked exciting. anyone had any? looks and sounds primo.

I recently ordered some new genetics myself. allkush, cali hash plant, rocklock, boss hogg, blue widow, aurora indica, and grape kush. I can not wait :lot-o-toke:

i grew aurora indica, from a cutting i was allowed to take on an outdoor. indoor she was aphi like, shorter, one big central cola, with a crown of buds, and very potent smoke. finished in 59 days. a bit raspy. but, potent, and expando.

My first experience with AI was also from clone. I was given three in a grouping when I picked up some pineapple express clones to keep my numbers even for my grow. She was impressive in growth and development in flower. I picked up the seed to be a mother. I hope I get a similar phenotype to the clones I received because it was impressive enough for me to want my own mother. I have also seen Rocklock in action in my friends grow, very beasty buds! The other ones I ordered are a mystery to me :) I will have to wait and see how they perform.

check out "purple bud" from white lablel seeds. i ordered some. they are fem seeds. these would have more flavor than the ai, but, id be shocked if they were as potent. but, its all in the pheno. not all seeds are much more than average. finding fire, is work.

i have never kept a mother plant. just take cuttings, before putting in to flower. i have a habit of dumping good cuts. now, after my god is run out, i have shit. you would think the fem seeds the have, are of a quality cut. perhaps not. streins dont mean shit. witlhout a good pheno, you got ragweed. and, its pissing me off. i hope one of the five purple buds pan out. the a.i i had, i think was a definite aphfhi pheno. it was gooey. mites loved it.

Phenotypes is exactly why I started keeping mothers. I trim the mother plant early and take clones and flower them as soon as possible. She doesn't have to veg long to give quality clones. Then I flower them and test them and find the stronger of the group and keep her. Then I move all of the rest in the group to flower and let them flower out and cut them. Then i have isolated the stronger phenotype from the one I liked best, and can grow her for years. By guessing, by my eye, or judgement of growth in veg, it turned out that those qualities did not predict how she would produce in flower. The finished product sometimes showed that the slower of the group produced the juiciest meds, for example.

i just use a different method. i save clones from say, all the ones i put into flower. each, labeled 1.2,3, etc. if 2 is the best, i take only cuttings from her offspring, as they are the same plant. same thing. just not keeping mom plants. i only then have one "ice" plant, and allways take cuts off all of them, as they all originatied from the #2. different methods. same results. just cut one of my three pandys. obviously the "qwerkle" pheno. check it out.
P41617331.JPG

looks can be deceiving. I must not be much on high sativas, cause all three phenoes, of the pandora x qwerkle, make me the heck nervous! the early one, the purple one, it was nerve wracking. i smoked it twice. found a home for it. lol. i am currently running out the same ones. good ridance. the indica dom was a hermer. lol. i do have another sativa. a lone critical super silver haze, that was a freebie fem seed. i did not take a clone. shame..i have another freebie, i took four clones off of, critical sensi star. i planted it outside. and its really stinky. and its just a young veg plant. why does it smell like bud allready?

Back
Top Bottom