Move to california or take a trip to Amsterdam?

:grinjoint: thanks for all the input everyone. I'm looking into getting a place with some friends around here for right now and going to take my trip to amsterdam. I'm making another trip out to california this spring and just going to look at places and what not. My goal is to make a move out there maybe within in a year or so after I go to a tech school and get into some kind of trade you know?

Sounds like a solid plan...I wish you the best of luck and that you really live it up while on your trip. Cali is still a great place to visit, so come see us when you can.;)

Good choice gangjaman! But if you ever decide to move to California, move to northern cali. Weather is great and bud is even better.

thanks everyone for the posts.. no doubt I would move to northern california I love it so much more there than southern cali. I was staying with a friend in the Fremont area in October and I loved it there. I don't know if any of you guys have ever climbed Mission Peak but thats one of the first things I experienced when I was out there. Once we made it to the top we smoked a couple bowls of silver haze haha :cool: Northern California is definatly the area I'm going to venture out to within a year or so and I'll be making multiple trips out there before that.. I'm actually going to be out there this spring so I'm looking forward to that.

If anyone is down to meet up sometime and smoke a couple of bowls let me know, PM me or something I'm always on here. Again thanks for the support guys. So I'm looking at 2 trades right now. Gemology and Welding.. possibly aftermarket parts for cars. Two things I'm really into and I might just end up doing both haha :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom