Move?

heard1234

my girl and I live in Florida...some good kush is always available, but way overpriced...my brother has lived in SF/Berkeley area for 5+ years...why havent i made the move? Cant resist for much longer...any advice??

Do it man! Cali is great. A little different than Florida but still pretty damn nice. San Fran is a very accepting town.

we wont bring any "crime" with us..just looking to be more selective in what we smoke and 6 plnts each is more than enough grow-wise!!

Isn't the cost of living higher in Cali than it is in FL? I mean, what you save on bud will be spent on rent.. kwim?

I believe you should stay in FL and help to promote the decriminalization of marijuana or at the very least fight for MM so that one day you may grow whatever type of bud you want where ever you want. If we all continue to leave states due to current marijuana law nobody will stay behind to ammend. Grow your own Kush so that you can stay in FL and fight the good fight. Good luck to you no matter what you choose just carry the fight with you.

California has its own problems. I'd stay in Florida.

Like others have said, just grow your own, and you will never have a problem.
Its not like its rocket science to grow indoors in Florida (no pun intended):hmmmm:

Like everybody has learned over the years, keep it small, keep it secret, keep it stealth. Once your on the radar, its hard to get off the radar, so keeping it secret is very very important....So important, your brother should not know.

Back
Top Bottom