Mr. Miracle Grow's Second Grow Journal

Ya the fact you say you felt you had to do a dab says to me your tolerance was through the roof. I have a somewhat small bit of knowledge when it comes to the endocannabinoid system and the basics are if you are consuming cannabis in any way it's like supplemental thc at that point but when you go too far (for instance dabs) your brain won't produce its own thc if you are putting in your system alot of external thc (smoking bud, eating bud, dabs etc) so in turn when you stop putting in thc the body goes through withdrawals because it stopped making its own so now you have none until you take a break and let your tolerance drop then the brain starts making its own again. Now I feel compelled to say that yes cannabis is pretty safe however it still deserves your respect and that respect is responsible use or you end up as you are now. I like smoking the qwiso hash i make but i normally don't smoke it often for the very reason that you are dealing with now. Good vibes your way brother.

Exactly. I did relapse quite a few times throughout the week. I went down from like 10-15 dabs a day to cold turkey; I WAS FUCKING SICKER THAN A DOG. I took a little reclaim dab and was fine. From there, I decided i had to stick it out. I then started, after that cold turkey, smoking about 2-5 dabs (and I WAS STILL FEELING THE WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS.... sweaty, anxious highs, depression, no appetite, puking etc).

Then I went down to flower for a day or two...

1 dab yesterday.

nothing so far today.

i'm feeling better! i know I could take a t break...

and to people who say cannabis isn't addictive, fuck that. hahahhaah...

much love to all of 420 mag!! great community :love:

edit: good news, I vaguely recall some of my dreams last night... which hasn't happened in fucking years!!

implemented a healither diet, although I cannot eat much currently

started getting back into running and jogging... those were my crutches back then.

!!!

I've never done dabs man, but if it is anything like the Spice/k2 et al, I feel your pain. Mr.Nice Guy being a particularly evil version had my thc receptors waking me up in the middle of the night for 2 hour chats. :yikes:

I guess in a sense its kinda similar in intensity but still very different from k2, for me k2 wasn't enjoyable lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom