Mutation CD-1 Candida seedling?

Sonman

Hi, I recently started a CD-1 Candida seed and it was slow to start. All the leaves are a little deformed, it topped itself around 3 nodes. Not that self topping is nessarily a bad thing. But I was wondering if this kind of non symmetry showing in leaves would mean also bad stress that might result in. A herm? Or just crappy buds? I never seen a plant have weirdness throughout before. And like to get thoughts in if I should just germinate another one or just give it a run anyway. Most important thing I want is high cbd- low thc. Not to concerned about volume. Does anyone's know if this type of deformation results in also is messed up ratios ( candida should be a 20-1 cbd to thc ratio). I know there is a chance any mutation is possible however like to hear what general experiences for mutated plants on their expected potential. They were very expensive seeds so would love to hear any input. Maybe I'm just overthinking everything and just going crazy. But every set of leaves look a but different from the next.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 96
I've had some goofy kids that turned out epic

I wouldn't stress it, let her grow

Candida is one of my favorite strains for oil and meds
Just put some in my coffee a bit ago

Good luck with it

Thanks, I'll check that out:) looking forward to getting this grow going, I may start a journal with this one as well. I have a few other wierd clones to run with it so it might me a tent full of misfits. Maybe I'll call the journal that , lol

Just air on the side of caution incase its the TMV. Ive had it before and its highly contagious. I got it from a seed and it took down a few of my plants before i realised. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom