My 14 days old above soil auto berry autoflower - How does it look?

popolino77

My auto berry autoflower is 14 days old above soil. The first leaves turned yellow, is this bad ? And does my plant look sick or healthy ? And is it normal size for 14 days old above soil ?
20160104_190052_2.jpg
20160104_190035_2.jpg

she looks a little too dark in my oppinion. I don't see the light green color at new growth which leads me to believe she may be stunted. have you feed them. if so how much.

she looks a little too dark in my oppinion. I don't see the light green color at new growth which leads me to believe she may be stunted. have you feed them. if so how much.

I have not fed it nutrients . i just been watering it 50 to 60ml of water every 24 to 36 hours depending on how dry the soil is. I think the first leaves turned yellow because i over watered it in the beginning. The growth has stunted. It has not grown in the last 4 days. It mite have grown a little taller. What do you suggest i do ?

Dark green is usually too much nitrogen but that is something that is okay to over do...some. Most common problem is nitrogen deficiency.

The yellowing leaf is likely due to a pH problem as you can't have nitrogen deficiency and abundance at the same time. It looks over watered with is likely the culprit.

totaly fixable...just water way less frequently with water that is properly conditioned.

Could be due to other issues like humidity and temps but we can't talk about that with so little info.

"Is it bad?".... no

Is it great?... no

If you want a real diagnosis more info is needed. There is a sticky at the top of the FAQ containing info commonly requested to solve problems. That info is a STARTING place.

Dark green is usually too much nitrogen but that is something that is okay to over do...some. Most common problem is nitrogen deficiency.

The yellowing leaf is likely due to a pH problem as you can't have nitrogen deficiency and abundance at the same time. It looks over watered with is likely the culprit.

totaly fixable...just water way less frequently with water that is properly conditioned.

Could be due to other issues like humidity and temps but we can't talk about that with so little info.

"Is it bad?".... no

Is it great?... no

If you want a real diagnosis more info is needed. There is a sticky at the top of the FAQ containing info commonly requested to solve problems. That info is a STARTING place.

So all i have to do is water it less frequently ? How much water should i give it when i water it ? I have been watering it 50 to 60ml of water every 24 to 36 hours depending on how the soil feels. The plant is in a 1 gallon fabric smart pot filled with roots organic original and i added some perlite

"Is it bad?".... no

Is it great?... no

haha I knew you wouldn't be too far behind villageidiot!
popolino77 what is the ph of your soil? what's the temp in the room and what is the humidity in the room? all three of these factors play a key role in nutiant usage and can cause stunted groth, lockout issues. withought having this info it's hard to give solid advice. one thing I can say is don't wory these plants are super hearty and can rebound from almost anything. whatever you do don't do anything drastic.

we as growers tend to think of these plants as fragile and they are defanetly not. looks to be a little nitrogen toxicity. but withought knowing the spacifics we really can't help you fix the probolem. it could be 1 of many things.

Any decent soil is watered about once a week during heavy growth in a mature plant. At the age you are showing more like once every 2 weeks at most. You are over watering and not allowing the roots to grow properly. Stunted roots will be a source of many problems. 1/3 of the plant is roots. 98% of the important part of the plant (WRT growing them properly) is roots. Your process is killing the plant.

Back
Top Bottom