My 1st bong!

Re: my 1st bong!!!!

fucking decent!
love it

How big is that bad boy? Looks like 12 or 14 inches. Whats glass on glass guys? Does that mean no rubber gromet thing? Also we need some action shots ASAP.

nice bong my first one was this plasic peice of crap that 17 people had already owned you got nice firsty,i still have the plastic peice of crap i'm waiting to pass it on to the next newbie that deserves it it's like a legacy now.

You've got me wanting a new bongthis is what happens everytime somebody on here gets a new piece they giveme new peice fever and I have to start shopping but hey it's good, I'll shop for a few months I want my next peice to be 48 inches I've seen them but never had one myself.

What is the joint size on that pipe? Is it 14mm or 18mm? Whatever the case you should get a diffuser stem for it, they work so good. It will cost you about half as much as you payed for the whole pipe, but trust me it's entirely worth it. Very nice for $70 I might add.:peace:

okie well the guuy said it was going to come with a diffuser stem butt im not sure if it did or not how would i know??/ and im not sure wut the joint size is

Back
Top Bottom