my 2nd hobby/medical grow, want to do this right

Growing247

Ok so let me tell you what my setup is going to be. I have a spare bedroom in a finished basement. I have already spent 12,00.00 dollars on replacing the 1960s era panel box, installed outlets on their own breakers, and run ground rods as well as installing new outlets, and replacing a bunch of other stuff. I will be running 2 1000 watt HPS bulbs as well as dehumidifier, exhaust and circulation fans. AC is not needed. The room is not that small and heat is not an issue because my exhaust system works extremely well, as it ties into the existing ventilation system and spreads the heat evenly throughout the house. I have a "No Holds Bar" light stand to hold my two reflectors which are Blockbuster 6" BTW. I will be growing 3 plants per light and growing them in 5 gallon smart pots. I am open to ideas to what medium I should use. I like using soil personally or hydroton. I need to purchase a plastic tray to contain the plants...my last grow I used a plastic blue kiddy pool and it looked really thrown together. This year, I want to step it up a notch and already I have my veg and clone room setup >:) Any suggestions are welcome. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom