KingCAF

420 Member
In the past few weeks I have been trying to get a million and one things done to get prepared for the next year. Overthinking/doing it most of the time until I get a chance to unwind with a nice blunt or vape that mellows me out. This year has been a stressful one and I'm sure I can say that about every year but this one was overtly dangerous for myself and some of my family, but we all smoke so after a near death experience I devised a plan. It came to me after talking to my eldest brother aka the plug in the family out in a city where it's still illegal to carry that title, but he does very well. I missed my family and I wanted to make an effort to see them occasionally but also travel and experience cannabis with my ganjatarian community so I figure why not make 2020 epic for the weed smoking community (I mean the 20's only comes around every 100 years so why not try to make history with it?).
The idea is a simple one but I hadn't heard anybody else bring it up, so I believe it to be original... I created this list of every 4th of 2020 and how I want to/ wish to bring it in and I want every thc consumer to join me in the doing the same:
January 4th, 2020 or 1/4/20- Family & 4/20. This will be the day I make time to gather with members of my family because they are number one in my life. Seems corny and I hope a little cool but I am that kind of guy.
February 4th, 2020 or 2/4/20- Black History of Mary Jane. I personally plan on taking a look into the black culture of how Mary Jane has shaped and guided many musician, comedians, and the overall culture of black society in America. I might also try to make a list of my top 4 or 20 favorite stoners and show them tribute in some way (most likely social media).
March 4th, 2020 or 3/4/20- Women & Weed. In recent years the female population has sought out the recognition they deserve and I plan to celebrate national women's month by gathering with some women and rolling up some blunts while discussing the other great female celebrity minds that have smoked before (ie. OPRAH, Rihanna, Maya Angelou, & Martha Stewart).
April #, 2020 or 4/#/20- "Issa Session," (it's actually the title to my brothers song as well). I plan on smoking with any and everybody I can throughout the entire month! I don't want anyone to feel left out, weed is a celebratory and social substance and I plan to share because I care. I hope people are having meet ups throughout the world with other stoners everyday to spread the love because these trees were made for you and me...
May 4th, 2020 or 5/4/20- Cinco y Smoko (or Fumo for my Spanish speakers). Since I'm not much of a drinker I plan to smoke with mi amigos and celebrate the Spanish culture of smokers and some bomb ass taco because everyone loves anything and tacos.
June 6th, 2020 or 6/4/20- LGBTQIA smoke all day. I'm an ally to the community and my mother is Lesbian so even though I want to get her to smoke that maybe outside of my actual reality of achievable sessions. Doesn't mean I can't celebrate Pride Month with her friends or just someone in both communities and that's what I plan to do. Check out her podcast LezBeInTheRainbow
July 4th, 2020 or 7/4/20- Fireworks and Fire me up. California was the 1st state to legalize marijuana and for that reason I want to make sure I can make it out there to smoke it up for the independent state that baked the cake and continues to innovate with its progressive thinking. Hopefully this would go viral and I can meet a few other smokers that feel the same and you will me out there on the beach or something.
August 4th, 2020 or 8/4/20- I ate 4/20... get the pun? Hopefully by this time everyone is on this wave or their own, but I plan to eat 4/20 every meal of the day. There are a lot of great ingredients to make gourmet meals with the herb of all herbs and I hope you know someone or can youtube something like I'll be doing.
September 4th, 2020 or 9/4/20- Yoga Smoka. (Cheesy, I know) By now I should be at a very tranquil and transparent state of mind so the plan is to have some of the people I've met and vibe with come smoke it up and meditate or do yoga throughout the day really fun but relaxing.
October 4th, 2020 or 10/4/20- Save the Tatas & the Pottas. The plan is to smoke with a breast cancer survivor but just in case no one is up for it I plan to find someone that has a Marijuana crime to smoke with this day. Either way I will try to stand with someone that has survived circumstances.
November 4th, 2020 or 11/4/20- Camp and Cannabis. Taking time to remember the Native American people I plan to go camping with friends and sharing stories of the year as it begins to close. Hopefully, everyone has plenty of things to talk about and smoke.
December 4th, 2020 or 12/4/20- Smoking Trees. Well since I have a nice grinder and will have smoked plenty on my 4/20's I will be taking the hash from the year and rolling that with the best trees there are. Moonrock (trees with gifts and ornaments) will be on the menu and I think it's going to be a great way to end the year.
That's the wrap up of how I will be celebrating 4/20 every month on the 4th's of 2020. I challenge you ganjatarians or those of you who also feel passionately about cannabis to create your own calendar of things to do every 4th in the name of Mary Jane. My dream is for every capital and/or major city to have a meetup in a safe place for everyone to enjoy there smoke of choice and get to know your cannabis community. #IssaSession #Issa420Session #Issa(City name)Session. Let's make this the best 20's to ever happen in the name of 420. Especially if we can make a way to create authorized leaders for the sessions in different cities.

Back
Top Bottom