My Bud's Are Thin After 10 Weeks of 12/12

go get 2 or 4 Compact fluorescent lamp 42 watt, and use string tie top down next grow so plants get bush Compact fluorescent lamp helps alot keep them close

your prob may be that your using the hps for veg ...go the other way use a metal halide for the veggin and then whatever hps for flower but more on the hps for flower is better .. you are trying to grow the bud then flower if you are using one hps for veg and flower that might not hurt for an overhaul of your equip. or upgrade spend the money , as these are your kids..

IMO I reall think it's the bulb. Once upon a time I used a 150 watt security light with four 43 or 46 watt cfl's and always got airy buds then I switched to a 250 hortilux bulb problem solved.

Same result and actually had a hydro drip system under the led which produced somewhat decent buds. The other two under the led did about the same as under the hps.

image13630.jpg
image13630.jpg
image13630.jpg
image13630.jpg
image13631.jpg
image13631.jpg
image13631.jpg
image13630.jpg
image13631.jpg

Thank you. Really appreciate the tip. Don't see her put much more weight at this point. Several signs of deficiencies and not sure why. Ph was 6.5 and maybe a little up from that almost the whole time. Saw bad signs so started with ph of 6.5 and just let it drop on its own. Deficiencies got worse so I just started a flush today. Better luck next time I guess. Going to flush at least two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom