My Dr In Toronto is taking on Health Canada's MMAD

Purple Goose

Yep just had a long visit with my Dr Thursday evening I think you may have heard of him Dr David Saul he is one of the most outspoke and stand up Dr's who believes Cannabis is the Medication that should be used first when it comes to any other treatment mainly due to the fact that it is completely no harmful unless you smoke it but vaping and ingesting or using topically he has told me on many occasions there isnt a medicine on the market that you can swallow or spread on your skin that does more for the human body.

Well Dr Saul has watched for the past 10 years as Health Canada has done to Improve the MMAD offices or services and has accted with no regard for the sick canadians it serves ,not to mention how they are operating with a complete lack of transparency, So Dr saul along with several other ontario DR's are petitioning Health canada in making changes to the program starting with issuing of the licence taking no more then 30 days and also having health canada issue a temporary document confirming you to use who plant cannabis while your card is processed. Also the requirements of prairie plant systems to provide several different high grade strains of both sativa and indica . On thing however many may disagree with is Dr Saul has also done the reasearch and knows now that a person who is prescribed 10grams per day doesnt need 49 grams to produce 10g per day in fact all that is needed to produce 300g per day is about 30 plants this allows you 4 crops per year if you run non stop by keeping mothers and making 25 clones vegin then for 3 weeks and then flowering them off you should easily arrive at at least 2lbs if you used decent genetics under a 1000wl. So from now on Dr Saul has decided that because of health canada excessive plant numbers they are just setting up the patients by tempting them with this excess of fine medicine that everyone wants and it has led to many mmar growers being busted for selling there leftovers so what he has decided is he prescribes by a system he call 3/6/9 which simply mean if your scrip was 1-6g your new does will be 3 if your dose was 6-12 it is now 6 grams per day and 13-20 is now 9 grams per day and I have done the math with the new plant limit I have and what I actually use and even as it was I was actually producing 1.5lb every 3=4 months with 9 plants and soon my mothers will be ready and I will be harvesting 20 1-2oz plants every 2 months from this point on so I can easily grow enough to last me between grows and then some.

The main point I am making here is that by doing research Dr saul has decided to remedy health canadas plant limits by lowering the doseage accordingly in the scrip so that the plant limit that will be given by Health canada will be lower but the patient will have a perfect amount to produce exactly his prescription. I think by doing these things such as taking control of the amount of plants people are beig licenced for and using his brain he will also help to protect many patients from the temptation to sell the excess not to mention how it will give him much more leverage in his later petitions such as the program being run by specific DR's in differet areas who will be able to provide all licencing for personal use on the spot with a 30 day delay for a criminal record check and to verify that you own or have permision of the owner of said property to grow your medicine there. When he is known as the Dr who tightened up the loose edges in the mmar program ,reeled in the slack and did something about the insane plant counts that health canada is giving out , as we all know it doesnt take 49 plants every 3 months to grow 8lbs which is my script at 10g/day for a year it will only take about 60 plants total over 4 3month grows to produce 8lbs under health canadas regs I could have 200 plants for the year to alledgely produce the same 8 lbs now if I can do it with 60. 200 is 3.3 times as many so with the plant number I am allowed now I could if I was to try produce over 25lbs per year of which I would only be allowed to use 3650g of 12000g I would have produce now this is where I am glad Dr saul steps in by lowering the dose to allow us enough plants to produce our 3650g still we are no longer tempted by the remainder that would be left under HC regulations and according to HC they think we should and will just destroy it like burn it in a firepit or something aong those lines and not use it or give it away, the problem is marijuana is the friendlies drug and if you have to get rid of any just because you dont need it your first impulse is to give it to a friend.

All jokes aside Dr saul by taking matters into is own hands is going to end up in such an excellent position plublicity wise as he will probably be the Dr credited with giving sanity to the MMAR program by using carefully gathered info to figure out what the average grower needs to produce x number of grams. So one day this fine Dr will have our medical marijuana program working for the chronically ill instead of causing them months of heartache

I applaud you DR DaviD Saul you are an inspiration to all those in canada who feel there are no Dr's who care or will even talk about it and with your guidance and passion I hope you are able to turn the tides of predjudice on the worlds oldest and most used and highest efficacy medicinal Plant or Drug in general for easing suffering All Hail the Conquering CannaBinologist I hope you make those number cruncher at the MMAR look like the fools they are with your new policies cause those idiots in the govt really need a wake up call.

Back
Top Bottom