My drug test experience

zachbaker

I would like to say thanks to my friend who told me how to pass my test. I did like everyone does when it comes to passing a test. I paniced a little. I was told to go to GNC and get some detox drinks which are extremely expensive these days. Instead of doing so I asked the clerk if I can look at the bottle and he said yes. I looked at the ingredients to the detox and came up with this. Most of the ingredients that are IMPORTANT are Niacin, B12, most of the vitamins. I went and then looked at some of the prices on the Vitamins included in the detox. You can buy all of these for much cheaper than what is available in those drinks. They are nothing but a scam and dont buy them. I bought a 250mg bottle of NIACIN and B12 complex formula. First off you need to give yourself 2 days head start just to be sure. Take 2 tablets of Niacin which will burn your skin but in reality it isnt that bad. It feels like a real good sunburn but only last maybe a hour or up to 45 minutes long so dont panic when that happens. This means that your urinary gland is speeding up the process of cleansing you due to the Niacin. I then continued to take the B12 which makes your piss yellow as can be. That is the toxins leaving your body. Keep drinking water for awhile until the day of your test. Your test will show up diluted if you drink to much water. I drank soda the day of my test along with some water and came up clean. It worked for me but I am about 150lbs. I am not overweight at all but not atheletic. I have normal metabolism. You must be clean for at least 2 days so the drugs can be flushed out of your system. :Rasta:

How often do you smoke, and how dank is the bud you smoked? im gonna need to take a drug test soon and need some advice. isnt the vitamin B-12 used to make your piss yellow so you can drink lots of water without the test showing up diluted?

wat i've been doing is drinking vitamin water..the yellow 1 called energy..i think its tropical citrus not definite..but it is yellow and called energy. The maine vitamin is b12 with ginseng..they have a lot of b12 in most the vitamin water drinks so i've been drinking that it makes you piss a lot, not too clear but pretty good..maybe i'll follow what you said for my test on next wednesday

zachbaker said:
Keep drinking water for awhile until the day of your tes. Your test will show up diluted if you drink to much water. :Rasta:

how much is too much? and by showing up diluted, does that mean clear? or is there other traits of the pee that may cause it to be a diluted sample?

I took a test, today. I used StripNC (which cost about $50). It supposedly eliminates toxins, instead of blocking them like ReadyClean. I went to CVS and got a couple drug tests ($14.99 ea) to take over the course of the week, to check to see if my cleaning techniques were working. That helped me to minimize my panic mode, when the moment of truth came. I took a 2-3 Goldenseal pills per day, with at least the 64 oz. of water that you are supposed to drink on a daily basis. I took 500mg of Niacin a couple of times, too. I heard (too late) that you can get the non-flushing kind that doesn't make you itch. I also stopped smoking for a couple of weeks. I slipped and smoked on the 4th, though. I took the StripNC the night before my test, to give myself some time to pee enough times to get rid of the "toxins". We'll see tomorrow if it works.

Back
Top Bottom