My Early Miss Auto is drooping when lights are off - Is this normal?

popolino77

My early miss auto is 25 days old above soil. I have it planted in a 2 gallon flower pot filled 75% full . I gave it 3 hole days before watering and the soil was very dry. I watered it 16 oz of water until i seen a little come out of the bottom of my pot 5 minutes before my lights went on . The leaves were drooping for 4 hours after watering then the leaves got perky. This afternoon 4 hours into my lights out i took a peak at my plant and the leaves are drooping prety badly. What did i do wrong ? My plant is not a seedling any more. This is a picture of my plant yesterday before i watered it
20151206_130354_2.jpg

What are your temperatures like when the lights are on and when they are off? What type of soil do you have? It might be good to check the soil moisture with your finger up to the first or second knuckle daily because of the type of pot you have it might dry up the soil faster than usual.

What are your temperatures like when the lights are on and when they are off? What type of soil do you have? It might be good to check the soil moisture with your finger up to the first or second knuckle daily because of the type of pot you have it might dry up the soil faster than usual.

My temperatures are from 82 to 84 F with lights on and 76 to 78 F with my lights off but i think the thermometer i am using reads 2 F higher then it really is. I am using black gold natural & organic soil and i added some perlight. I took another peek at my plant with the lights off 1 hour after i took a peak the first time and the leaves are not drooping the leaves just are not perky. Sorry about that false alarm

Back
Top Bottom