Malawi
Bangi Haze are of Ace Seeds
Belladonna
Trippy Gorilla
Nebula are of Paradise Seeds

IMG_668111.jpg
IMG_611413.jpg

My Grow Room 300x125x225cm
Naked 2x600W 200cm apart, fixed at 185cm both.
I rotate my plants, around the room,axis,up and down, always around 60 cm from lamps.

How u red girls look great mate . Here was seein that no1 is reply start commebtin and help others on journals and theyll help u in return if needed just a seggestion mate

Hi Q.Thanks a lot for your nice comments.I do read other people's grows.That's how I learned.I don't know if I am qualified enough to give advice but if I see a new/first time grower struggling,I will start giving my humble opinion.

Hi Q.Thanks a lot for your nice comments.I do read other people's grows.That's how I learned.I don't know if I am qualified enough to give advice but if I see a new/first time grower struggling,I will start giving my humble opinion.
Ah thats wat its all about my friend . Sorry for sayin it like that its just ppl should see ur girls they look great . None of us will ever be qualified always sumthin to learn ha . Ye i havent anythin happenin myself anymore police took the lot , to many noisy rats around cos its ilegal here in ireland. Happy growing and great work mate.

And do u feel uve cum a long way from wen u first started . I was on my 3rd myself before that happenin but the good thing about it is i no now how to grow quality cannabis so wasnt tottally shit ha

First,sorry to hear about your grow :-( In time,you will be posting a set of beauties again :)
Yes my friend it takes a few grows to maybe reach quality levels.I am doing my best.....:)
IMG_682210.jpg
IMG_682310.jpg
IMG_68246.jpg
IMG_68256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom