My First Grow - Is This Normal?

Well tbh my friend I'd prefer to have it Lee's on my back and pay less electric but without having to sacrifice having more lights/hoods.

H temps we have touched on this before and noticed it @ 14C' reservoir temps and will need it between 18-21C' (I think).
Ph has been between 5.8ph & 6.1ph never over or under but like I said the yellowing on young leaves like ph isue? So making sure it's all under check.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forum Runner

Reservoir change's so once I've cleaned the reservoir anr fills it who fresh water and nutrient's and the water level dropping sooner than the 10-14day mark now do I continue with a reservoir change? As his arms he most logical thing to do considering the ph isue which is now doing my box in once again lol.

Obviously I'm doing all that's right owith Ph and Ec but realize that my nutrient temps need to be raised a lot higher than 14c and also my night time temps are now really low like 13C-14c so the question I need to ask is?
Will raising my night time ambient GR temps with a heater (say 5-10mins each hour???) will this help keep my reservoir temps up? Or will I still need to buy a water heater???

Back
Top Bottom