My First Grow

I am so upset. My Super Silver Hermed. I got her out as soon as I found it Sunday night. Today I was checking my Cherry Pie and guess what her too! There was only 1 bud spot I found it on. Clipped it off and now hoping for the best. I did some research on the grower that I got my 3 clones from and found out she is known for selling clones that hermie.
Well dusting myself off and I dropped (in soil HappyFrog) 2 OG Kush seeds and 2 Blackberry Kush seeds. Not to mention the 2 Master Kush seeds I dropped last Wednesday night to tap root (which on Friday they did). Hoping to see my lil sprouts soon. Crossing my fingers. The

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

I am so upset. My Super Silver Hermed. I got her out as soon as I found it Sunday night. Today I was checking my Cherry Pie and guess what her too! There was only 1 bud spot I found it on. Clipped it off and now hoping for the best. I did some research on the grower that I got my 3 clones from and found out she is known for selling clones that hermie.
Well dusting myself off and I dropped (in soil HappyFrog) 2 OG Kush seeds and 2 Blackberry Kush seeds. Not to mention the 2 Master Kush seeds I dropped last Wednesday night to tap root (which on Friday they did). Hoping to see my lil sprouts soon. Crossing my fingers. The

What a drag! After all you had been through with them... "shakes head"

Too bad you're not close to me, I'd shoot you two mothers that I could part with that are very much mature and ready for flower.

I'm in Central California

What a drag! After all you had been through with them... "shakes head"

Too bad you're not close to me, I'd shoot you two mothers that I could part with that are very much mature and ready for flower.

I'm in Central California
Awe thank you. I am So Cal. It's ok. I am starting with seeds this time. Master Kush and OG Kush. 3 if each. I am also looking to get some Cherry Kush seeds. I learned alot.
I will start a new journal as soon as the babies sprout. New grow

Awe thank you. I am So Cal. It's ok. I am starting with seeds this time. Master Kush and OG Kush. 3 if each. I am also looking to get some Cherry Kush seeds. I learned alot.
I will start a new journal as soon as the babies sprout. New grow

Check out vanilla Kush and critical Kush, Barney's farm. They are great genetics and I know you love your Kush

Sent from my Robin using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom