My First PC Grow! any help or suggestions by the seasoned vets is much appreciated

Rett

im a first time grower, about to indulge on the adventure of making a PC growbox using CFL's...or LED. im not too sure which to use. to be honest, im a noob at this, and im hoping to get the help from u guys/gals to make this a success.

i just hollowed out my old throwback desktop tower, and im ready to start shopping for supplies. so any help as to what to get, strains, techniques, etc....all info is good info!

thanks for the help...i'll be updating with pics as i go.

:thanks:

Re: My First PC Grow! any help or suggestions by the seasoned vets is much appreciate

Cfl's are the cheapest way to go if you're on a budget. Although they are known to produce heat issues if you dont have enough ventilation in the case. The right led's are pretty expensive in my opinion. As for technique, just make sure you LST the plants as they grow. There are alot of videos and information on Low stress training so I wont go through the process of explaining it, but its a fairly easy way to maximize horizontal growth.

Take a look at my PC grow box, maybe it can give you an idea of what to expect.
Stealth Hydroponic Cold Cathode PC Grow Box

hope this helps, and best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom