My First Time

TheTron

:bongrip: Ok here goes this is my first time growin and im not to worried about it cause I kinda think i have the green thumb ahaha well i hope anyway my questions are this I have a plant just put the seed in the moss and 4 days later a little baby came and now im not to sure what and when i should water it I have it growin in a cup right now but its inside my phototron 300sx I would have pics but i cant figure out how to apply them to this so if anyone can help i got pics to show ya:bong:

ok. here is whatcha do for watering: water ONLY when the dirt on the top of the plant starts to crack and peels away from the edge of the pot. overwatering seems to be the biggest problem with growing. right now, the stage that the plant is in is called its vegetative state. when its gets around the 2nd and 3rd week put it on 18/6 lighting or 20/4 lighting. im not intirely sure what a phototron is so i cant help you with that. if there are any other question all i can is read read read. there is all the info that you will ever need on this site. if you have any questions that arent on here then you can ask anybody. thats what we are here for. take care. later

no, it's still a seedling, put it under some flourescent light for 24/7, until it starts to bush up... if u reach that stage, come back and we'll talk more :peace: :bongrip:

THanks so much you guys on here are a really big hlep I only wish i could share some of the bud that i get from these plants with you LOL but thanks again

Ok sorry about the no pics thing but here ya go thanks to emmy0mega and all you out there helping here are the pics

S24001691.JPG

and this one
S24001701.JPG

he so little

S24001721.JPG

:bong: keep on smokin

woah. that phototron looks bad ass. does it work good?

:hmmmm: :bongrip: YES! well so far i mean this is really the very first time i have ever used it i got and decided to wait till i could find some really good seeds like 100% female but of course I COULDNT WAIT so i got a really good bunch of seeds that i had from some KILLER! and hopefully i get lucky haha but really im doing to make sure the phototron works and to see if i got what it takes to grow:bong:

Back
Top Bottom