My girls are changing this morning

MagicNative

So I've went and looked at the girls this morning one of them has their leaves raised up and the other doesn't. I don't know if its because its trying to pull more light or if their is something else going on. The temp in their is at 78 but from what I've understood so far the first few weeks they like it around that temp.. Humidity is about 60 which again in the first few weeks is something that they thrive best in. Another thing is the bilbo is a lighter green with more of a slender pointier leaf and the AK is darker with broader leaves. Maybe they are favoring more on the saliva indica sides so maybe they have different traits when it comes to needs of environment. Hopefully someone knows I need some help here to figure this out so I can do something to help if needed

Trying to add a photo so anyone who might know can see it better and can tell me what's going on.. It may be nothing but I am still worried

I've tried to research both strains but haven't found much other than strain basics from breeder. So I am not to sure exacts of the plants or their needs

Its just the first 2 sprout leaves on the plant.. The cotyledon's they've been slightly curled down the last few days as with the other plants.. This morning their standing up tho

its good they're standing up. she's happy and praying to the light. when they were curled down they were more than likely a little over watered, but they sound like they've dried out enough and is loving it's environment if she's praying.

Lol ya I looked into it alot more after posting this.. I actually ended up watering them a little just before finding it.. Not much tho.. I usually only add a little water directly to the plug area and not the entire solo cup.. Bad thing is i was kinda thinking things were ok before I added the couple of caps of water and posted this but im just trying to be careful

Ill think ill just leave out the couple of caps of water tonight and maybe in the morning and see where they are at..
Im hoping they'll still be good.. I've got alot planned for these 2

they look great -from what i can see in those pics. they are just coming up, i would focus on environment

mine liked a little higher humidity than 60% at that stage - 65RH w/ 75F tips

also mine at that stage were easily over watered. water at transplant and then wait to dry quite a bit, although still moist.

im not sure ur medium tho, i used coco.

it was trial and error finding how much water on the roots - i found less to be more. weighing them at this stage worked well for me also to tell how wet the soil was.

yes they are really easily over watered when young. a good tip is and I think "TheBeast" was the one to post on proper watering (correct me if I'm wrong please), but if the leaves are clawing with the stem still holding the leaf up its overwatering, BUT if the whole leaf with the stem is dropping (like the leaf stem can't hold the leaf up she's definitely thirsty and will perk up within hours after a drink. if it's overwatered you can point a fan to blow on the pot or raise the temp a little to help dry her out a lil quicker. the plant wil recover faster from underwatering than overwatering. best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom