My new glass

Creeper

Just thought I'd share my new purchase with everyone . . .

16" Zong!

Going to fire it up here in just a few & give it a test drive!

I had a Zong! about 15 years ago, but the x-girlfriend got custody of it! Finally got a replacement. :grinjoint:

IMG_2728_rsz.JPG

That's a bad mother......shut yo mouth

Oh, I'd head to Australia in a heartbeat if I could! The Zong! hits pretty heavy - I grab for it when it's time to polish off the day.

Creeper, I am in tears right now! I had THAT SAME BONG, well a replica, of course, and my ex broke it trying to put ice in the effing stem! what a dumbass....I named her Sookie Smokehouse. I miss Sookie....Take care of your Zong, dude! That lil bitch can hit and stomp your ass.

Nice. I also had the same style but a 3ft one. Probably my favorite ive ever had.
edit- thats actually what my avatar pic is.

Hehe yes, everyone that's owned a Zong! has always loved them. I'm glad I was able to replace my old one.

Stonervampire - yes, this thing does stomp my ass if i'm not careful. I'll absentmindedly start tokin' on it & a few minutes later I'll realize what I've been doing. Then, somewhere, distant, a synapse in my brain will fire & my muscles with get the message to put the Zong! down. Haha.

Thesour - a 3 footer, eh? That's some serious smoking, because the kinks in the pipe probably made it 5 feet! Mine may be 16", but straightened out, I bet it's at least 24".

Back
Top Bottom